Nando's!

*After school* "Hey, wait up, [Y/N]!" I heard Ni in the distance. I whipped around to find him right behind me! I gasped in fright....he must run pretty fast. "What's up, Ni?" "I was just coming to check...You realize this Nando's thing is offically a date now, right?" "Wouldn't have it any other way," I smiled down at the ground. *Back at home* "What the f**k, [Y/N]!" my mom yelled as I walked in. "Yes, mom?" I asked shakily. "You should've been home 4 minutes ago!" she complained. I shook my head thinking '4 f**kin minutes? That's it?!?!' "Sorry, mom," I mumbled annoyed. "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" *In my room* I pulled my sleeve up...I carved in..'worthless'. About an hour later when I got to Nando's I walked into someone. "Oh,sorry" we both started. "Niall?" "[Y/N]?" we asked at the same time. We chuckled and sat down.  After we ordered he asked uncertain of his words," Why don't you ever really 'smile'?" I almost choked on my water kind of shocked at the unexpected question. "Uhhhh...I didn't notice," I admitted. "Do you have a rough time at home? You uh ...have a few uh..bruises, love," he said lowering his voice just so I was the only one who could hear. "Niall! How did you see?!?!?!" "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have asked," he said sorrowfully understanding my outburst. But he didn't expect me to nod as an answer to his question. He reached for my hand across the table and kissed my knuckles again...I saw a tear come down his rosy cheek he whispered, " I'm so sorry to hear." The waitor came back with our spaghetti...we looked at eachother confused that there was only one plate. The waitor apologized that there was only one plate of it left. Niall and I had plans though... We started eating and as the same piece brought our mouths closer...my mother started calling right as our lips were about 4inches from eachother. "Sorry..it's my mom...I have to take this." He nodded disappointed but understanding I'd be beat if I didn't pick up. "Yes, mom?" I answered the phone. "Get back home...NOW!" she yelled over the phone. I looked at Ni and apparrently he heard what she said so we paid for our food and he walked me to the corner down the street of my house. He was starting to lean in but said," Your arm is...wet." I looked at him in horror. He pulled my sleeve up..my heart stopped...and I heard his breath hitch in his throat...."[Y/N]....why???" A few tears streamed down his gorgeous blue eyes..."?I-I don't k-know," I replied pathetically. He shook his head sadly and lifted my chin..."You're SOOO beautiful ...why can't you see what I see?" I couldn't help but smile ...."Thank you so much, Niall." " I think I ....I thi- I know I love you," he told me in awe... I didn't reply..I pressed my lips to his softly and let go of a breath I didn't realize I was holding. "I love you too." "Be mine," he said. "Already am."