Chapter 6;

Harry's POV

I was on a date, and I felt okay. I'd been on quite a few dates now with Rachel, we got on really well, there was natural chemistry between us.

Tonight we went out on a real date, in public for the first time. After dating in secret for around 4 weeks, we decided that we didn't want to cut each other off, and we both wanted to see where this would take us.

I took us to a nice restaurant, it wasn't fancy - neither of us did fancy. But it wasn't cheap either. I liked being in her company, she made me feel relaxed and normal. She wasn't interested in my fame, or how much money I had, she genuinely liked me.

After eating, I drove us to a nearby lake where there were fairy lights hung up, apparently it's known for it or something.

"This place is so cute, i didn't even know it existed." Rachel smiled looking around, the lights reflecting in her eyes.

Coming out of the restaurant, we were mobbed by the paps, someone must have tipped them off that I was there. They were asking me who Rachel was, what she is to me. It was a strange experience for the both of us. I'd gone into the limelight with a girlfriend so I wasn't asked constantly, and for Rachel she wasn't used to being photographed.

"I know, I found out by accident when I was walking home once,"

"It's lovely." She kisses my cheek, I smiled down at her.

With Rachel, everything felt right and in place, I wasn't on my toes or pushed. We were just great for each other.

But, she wasn't Holly.

At first, my mind kept comparing them, their thighs, their eyes, their laugh. Eventually I dulled out the voice and told myself I have to move on.

But then I thought, what if Holly hasn't moved on? When I asked Eleanor she simply told me it wasn't her prerogative to discuss that, and I understood that. Gemma is also in contact, Isobel always tells me about 'FaceTime with Aunty Holly', I don't get much information from them either, just that she's really happy over there.

"I find that paparazzi attention strange." Rachel admits, our hands entwined.

"Me too, it's always strange."

"It doesn't put me off..us though," She was cautious, I could tell. She didn't want to seem eager or clingy.

"It doesn't put me off either," I reassure kissing her temple.

Walking through the park we talked and laughed and talked some more, we were left alone seeing as it was almost 9pm, the occasional pap peering through the fence but we handled it.

I dropped her home, kissing her on her doorstep and promising to call tomorrow. She kissed me again saying she couldn't wait.

I was looking forward to where our relationship would go, my heart telling me that this is what I needed, my mind telling me i'm fooling myself.

As I sat back in my car, my phone vibrated. I took it out noticing I had a text from an out of country number.

Hi it's Holly. Eleanor gave me your number..

I swallow, her text completely taking me by surprise, I knew Eleanor gave her my number a few weeks ago, but I kind of lost hope when I never got a text.

Me: Hi Holly. Good to hear from you..

______________________

A/N:

Just a note to say thank you to those who always vote, comment and support me.

New people who have started my books too. Thank you also for already getting this to over 2k reads! Not a lot but means a lot to me.

You're all amazing, f#ck haters. lol