Epilogue(Part One);

A/N: So I'm having to split up the epilogue into parts because:

A) I want to make sure it ends right.

B) I want to include some great ideas you guys commented(thank you for that by the way!!)

and C) Because I think you all deserve parts seeing as you're all so sad about it ending(I am too)

Love you all, don't forget to check out my new story Drifted! :)

x x

____________________________

- Two year's later -

Holly's POV.

"Harry, Harry, over here Harry!"

I stand to the side as I watch Harry stand confidently with his hands behind his back. He turns and walks down the red carpet only to be photographed some more.

Lou and I head towards the end of the red carpet to meet him, I hear him talking to a reporter from a huge magazine called Look or something.

"..And how is your beloved fiancé and her pregnancy going?"

Harry looks around as if to find me, once he does he grins and nods. "Really good, she's convinced she's the size of a house but she looks stunning to me." He winks charmingly. I roll my eyes - it's true. Ever since falling pregnant the only thing I've really focused on is my weight - I mean it's natural to become self conscious the second I see the pounds piling on.

Once Harry finishes his appearances and interviews, Lou touches up his hair and face before he takes my hand and walks into the award show with me.

"Are you nervous?" I ask as we're shown to our table. We were surrounded by huge stars - English and American. Tv producers, music executives - the lot.

Harry shakes his head smiling at his long term friend James Corden as he walks past. "If I win, great. If not, it doesn't matter."

I loved the way he was so nonchalant, I knew deep inside he was hoping to win both awards he was up for.

We were approached several times by different singers and members of bands to congratulate us. In the past two years Harry had really focused on making his career as successful as possible, this didn't always make it easy for us but after quitting my job and deciding to start writing from home it made our relationship work.

Yes, I quit my job. I now run a blog, not like a random blog but a quite - okay very successful blog. I do fashion, food and lifestyle, it's opened many doors for me such as meeting up with company's to think about making my own brands of healthy lifestyle tips. Now that I'm pregnant I'm able to branch out to more people and talk about that and then go on to talking about babies as I live and learn - it's all so very exciting.

Harry had won a few awards now we're two years on, had a world tour with eighty five dates, hit number one in America with his second album, he was slowly becoming serious business, singers asking him to feature on songs or write for them. We'd even been asked if we wanted our own Kardashian style reality show - we were way too quick to decline.

I was beyond proud.

"The next award goes to Best Solo Male," The leggy blonde model smiled down the camera as she held a golden envelope. "Let's take a look at our nominees."

As the screen showed videos of each nominee I took hold of Harry's hand and kissed it.

When he was shown the audience applauded loud, huge smiles on both of our faces.