5.Say...I love you!

After that night, Avyakta again made herself quiet and reticent. She didn't get those panic attacks again,though, but still her mind kept her busied in her thoughts. It was embarrassing for her to speak or ask something about that night. She knew, that her words that night, would have hurt Siddhant. She wanted to apologize to each and every member of the family but...how could she gain that courage?
No one spoke anything about that night and Avyakta soon wanted to clear this matter out because she was caged inside the emotions of guilt and embarrassment.
She remembered how that Card that night, affected her to that extent but somewhere, she was satisfied and believed what Siddhant might have felt for her,in the past. She knew that man, who is considered as her husband, was doing much to gain her trust and his Avyakta back but again, something inside her was stopping her to take a step. She couldn't and why should she? For the poor girl, it was difficult to face her saddest reality. She was an amnesiac. Unimaginable, was something she thought!
She would herself, try, if she remembers even a thing or so. She knew that family who give her the much needed love and support to her, was suffering much just because of her and they hide that pain and suffering, somewhere beneath. She never want this. Never want anyone to suffer just because of her.
In the process, of thinking she would cry out or sometimes shout without anyone's acknowledge, in her room, though, she was never left alone and was cared as someone precious to them.

Whereas, Siddhant, what to say about him? The charm and glow was lost somewhere from his face. The most Chirpy and happiest kid of their house was lost somehere. It's been 2 months, to that incident and he himself remained quiet and busy in his works. He was skipping his meals, too. But there was someone, who never leave a chance to bring a smile to his gloomy yet handsome face, it was Sanyukta. The little girl had the Audacity to make him simper,too.
He would sometimes curse himself for bringing out this condition to her. While, the house remained in complete,silence, the two souls,living next to each other would cry. Unaware,of the states of each other.

The family knew how the two souls, who once, never left each others hand were, slowly, away from each other. Savita and Vijay, tried many ways to bring them, together. They worried that, in this darkest time, their kids should not drown themselves in grief and distress but they only had a ray of hope. That almighty will take out some path or the other for them, they believed.

One night after their dinner, everyone departed into their rooms.
As usual,Siddhant was asleep that night. He turned here and there. He tried watching his phone,too,but no use.
He thought of doing his office work,so took his laptop and kept on his lap. While searching for a required file, his eye went towards a folder named Marriage. He knew what was inside but still to calm himself he clicked, opened it and some videos and images flashed infront him.
He played a video and that instantly brought a smile on his face. How happy they both were on their marriage day. A chuckle escaped his mouth when at the time of Avyakta's farewell to her family, he cried in car, at the scene,as if he was the bride.
He looked at each and every image and video, adorably and emotionally, because he knew that feelings attached in them, were somewhat closer to impossible. Unaware of the stream of tears that made their way down his eyes, he felt happy. If he can't get his Avyakta back better to have these memories only.
After adoring them, he closed it and kept the laptop aside.
He, then, thought of getting a glass of water. Getting up, he left towards the kitchen. Still, lost in thoughts, he heard some noises. At that moment,the light went off and he didn't have the phone,too.

The noises became more clear. He thought maybe, it can be someone from his family.In the complete darkness, he heard breaking of a glass. He voiced out each of his family members'name but no reply from the other side.
As soon as he reached the kitchen, he heard another glass breaking down. He doubted if it was a thief.

Siddhant ran to the kitchen at instant as he heard some whispering sounds and caught the person from behind. Keeping one hand on that person's face, he pushed against the wall.