9. Nothing But The Truth!

Siddhant's POV which you will find a little later in this chapter, here,refers to the Truth about Avyakta's condition.

Happy Reading!

The morning incident, grew her restless and Avidity of the unanswered questions hidden deep, with Siddhant. Carelessly and ruffling,each book in the shelf, she tried to find the book she was in need of. However, her mind was occupied somewhere else.
Avyakta like always busied in her work and people who always despise us are always present in any of the workplace you go. Same was with her. Since the time she came back in hospital, no one really spoke something that may hurt her instead they only supported her. But today those interns, literally made her to question herself― Who was she in the past two years? What really happened that made her like this?
They stood at the corner of the canteen backbiting their senior.
Why people have this habit to know about people's life? Can't they just enjoy what they have in their life. Why to be an intruder? Who are they to question her sanity?

After searching for nearly ten minutes in the lower shelves, she finally decided to look for the uppermost shelf. She stood on a wooden stool unlike Siddhant who stood on a plastic one.
Though, she got her book but as soon as she took that out two files dropped down.
Taking both in her hand she analysed each one of them. One was Siddhant's office file, another..she didn't know. But that other one had an answer for her question.

.
.
.
.
.

"You have changed alot..Siddhant!"
Vijay caressed his son's head with affection. He nodded his sideways, denying to him.

''No..I'm not changed just..Circumstances changed.. that's it.."

"They are still there, Papa..
But one of them tried to run away this morning and was caught back."
Siddhant looked out of the window massaging his head and spoke after few minutes.

"We are still left with the case, Siddhant.But that doesn't mean that we will lose it. Victory is in our hands only. Then,why are you still tensed,beta?"
Vijay asked his son.

"I-I don't know.. I still have some different..unusual feeling in gut. Something..I really don't know..."
Siddhant had a sad, emotionless eyes that gazed at his father.
"Plus, I really don't know..how I'm surviving after knowing too about Avyakta's condition. I can't see her like this. It..It pains..

I have the fear of that day when she'll question about her condition."

"Sid..look..brother.. you are the most strongest amongst us and Avyakta is more stronger than you..
She survived that night then what's scaring you?"
Abhay kept his hand on his shoulder.

"When she'll know the truth which is still hid-den.
All is..my fault..my.."
Glint of tears formed in his eyes.

"Beta, I can understand..
Listen..Truth has to come out the day or the other. You just need to adopt patience and being strong while telling her.
I know..you are my strong boy.. we all are with you Siddhant beta.."
He hugged her consoling his son.

"Papa..we have just one week's time. After that..she has her hearing in the court. How Am I going to confess? How will she?
Ah! This is such a confusing and difficult state for me.."
He sighed.

"Like for about many months, someone asked Avyakta to believe in herself. Be strong. Don't fear.etc etc... Then, When the situation comes with you, why are you stepping off?
Look here..In my eyes."
With his welled eyes, he stared in his father's eyes.
"Maybe, Papa..It's easy to say out those words to others but they are more harder when we enforce those same words, on ourselves."
His voice was cracking.

"Okay..then. I say out those words to you.
Beta..Have confidence. Believe yourself.
This is just a test of life for you, for Avyakta, which only the strongest one have the audacity to bear.
Take your fear out! Everything is for good."
He was filled with a different energy, within. This is something that was need of the hour,for him.