Chapter 27 What's wrong with him?

I smiled as Alex wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck as we began to dance.

"I love you Nix."Alex said smiling down at me.

"I love you more red."I whispered before stepping on my tippy toes and kissing his lips.The room seemed to disappear as I stared in his eyes and we began dancing around.

"May I cut in?"I heard a voice ask.I pulled away to see Liam smiling brightly at me with his hand out and Noah by his side.I looked between the two suspiciously before nodding and taking Liams hand.He led me away from Noah and Alex who were giving each other death stares.

'If you hurt my sister I will kill you and burry your body somewhere that nobody would even think to look.Capiche?"Noah asked staring deeply into Alex's eye and it was clear he wasn't joking.Alex turned his head to look at me and smiled softly before nodding his head and saying something that I couldn't hear in response making Noah smile.

"May I?"Liam asked.I looked at him with a confused look before realizing he was asking if he could put his hand on my hip.I smiled and took his hand in my own before placing it for him.

"I don't bite you know?"I asked teasingly.Liam smiled sheepishly in response as he started to lead the dance.

"Dance with me brother."I heard Noah say.I looked back over at them and giggled at Alex's baffled look.Before Alex could protest Noah already had his arms around him tightly and started dancing.Despite Alex's look of repulsion it was clear he was having fun.Though it may have helped that Noah was his best friend and not just a random person.I looked back over at Liam who was staring straight past my head in deep thought and it was clear he was afraid of something.

"If this is about you and my brother you can relax."I said softly.Liam froze and slowly looked down at me and the fear and shock were evident in his face.

"How-how'd you know?"Liam asked nervously.I looked over at my brother and bit my lip.

"He's happy."I whispered with a small smile.

"I-I know it's not normal but-"

"Stop."I said cutting him off and turning to look at him.

"I don't mean to offend."Liam said nervously.

"Liam relax.I'm happy for the both of you."I said hugging him into me.Liam physically relaxed before wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly.

"Thank you."He whispered hugging me tighter.

"Your welcome.Just know if you hurt my brother in any way,shape,or form I will do more than kill you."I said pulling away and smiling at him.Liam swallowed nervously and nodded his head.I sent him a small smile before I felt arms wrap around my waist.I turned around to see Alex staring between the two of us suspiciously.

"Are you flirting with my women?"Alex asked.My jaw dropped as I stared at him in disbelief.

"Alex what type of question is that?"I asked frowning in disappointment.

"No Alpha I'm not."Liam said.

"Nix."Noah said walking up to me and kissing my temple.He went to stand next to Liam and I knew he heard Alex's question from the strain in his forehead.I moved Alex's arms from around my waist and stood between Liam and Noah.

"I was kidding.I know about you and Noah."Alex said rolling his eyes and gesturing between Noah and Liam.We were all sharing the same baffled face as we waited for Alex to elaborate.Alex rolled his eyes again and pulled me back into him.

"How'd you know?"Noah asked sheepishly.

"Liam looks at you the same way Phoenix looks at me.Like there's nobody else there, whenever you walk into a room Liam's eyes brighten just like Phoenix.Besides you guys don't hide it as well as you think you do."Alex said with a small smile making me blush.