The End

YES THAT THE WAS ENDING OF THE BOOK BUT PLEASE KEEP READING.

PLEASE READ THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE BOOK.IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ A LOT READ EVERYTHING THAT IS ITALICIZED BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS BUT PLEASE READ ALL OF IT IF YOU CAN.

First of all, Thank you everybody who has made it this far with my book it means the world to me if you don't already know.I started this book out of pure boredom not thinking that people would actually like it so thank you for giving me confidence in my work though I know there are things that can still be improved and I'll definitely be taking that into account.Okay so, yes I did just do that to you guys.I hope that was a good cliffhanger because I AM MAKING A BOOK TWO.

HOWEVER, for those who do not want to go on to a book two and feel The Carsons have been through enough I can write an ending to complete book one as an alternative ending but book two will still be written for those that don't want the book to end just yet.

If you are going to CONTINUE reading to Book two 'The Hooded Luna:Kidnapped' drop your names or any name I might just use them in the book -insert winky face-.

If you are NOT going to continue and want an ending LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

FINALLY, IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WEREWOLF BOOK OR ANY TYPE OF BOOK AND WANT TO DO A CROSSOVER LET ME KNOW.