Chapter 5 I Trusted You

Beep Beep Beep

"...Week."I heard a voice say angrily.

I started to slowly open my eyes but snapped them shut when bright lights came in to view.

"I'm going to kill him."The same voice growled.

"Alex-Alpha she's going to wake up soon and you and I both know she'll be pissed if one your not by her side and two you kill him before she does."A second voice responded softly.I turned my head in the direction that the voices were coming from and slowly opened my eyes.

"Alex-Noah."I croaked.Noah stared at me wide eyed and even though Alex's back was to me I noticed him tense at the sound of my voice.Noah ran to my side and handed me a cup of water.

"Thank you."I said after drinking the water.As soon as I sat up Noah engulfed me in a tight hug.

"You scared me."He whispered hugging me tighter.He sniffled and I wrapped my arms around him hugging him just as tight.

"I'm sorry.I just saw you last night."I said hugging him tighter.He pulled away and stared at me curiously.

"It's been 3 weeks."He said softly.My eyes widened and I pulled him back into me.

"I'm sorry."I repeated softly.

"We're just happy you're okay."He said softly.

"If that's the case why hasn't Alex turned around to look at me?"I asked pulling away from him.He moved his arms from around me and turned around to look at Alex.

"I'll give you guys some privacy."Noah said before leaving out.I glared at his retreating figure and threw my legs over the side of the bed before pulling the wires out of my body.I looked around and we weren't at a hospital but at a doctors office-I took a sniff of the air and it smelled like the pack house.

"Are you even going to look at me?"I asked softly.He slowly turned around and I noticed how broken he looked.His hair was disheveled and I wondered how many times he ran his fingers through it.I locked my eyes with his and my breath hitched in my throat at how broken and sad they were.There was another emotion in his eyes and I quickly realized it was guilt.

"I know Noah said it already but I need to repeat it you scared the shit out of us-out of me."He said softly.I walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry."I said in his chest.He took a deep breath and slowly wrapped his arms around me.He held me like if he let go I would disappear.

"It's not your fault baby.I just-I missed you so so much.Promise me you won't leave me again.Promise me you won't scare me like that again."He said softly.His voice cracked mid sentence and I hugged him tighter.

"It's not your fault either.If you hadn't showed up and saved me he would have-I promise baby."I said softly.I let go and he nodded his head slowly.His eyes became brighter again and he smiled softly at me.The doctor came in a couple of minutes later and said I was fine to leave after running some test on me.

"Where is he?"I asked Alex when we got to the living room.

"I have him locked up."Alex responded nonchalantly.

"Where?"I asked.

"It's not important I'll deal with him."He said dismissing it.

"Alex where?"I asked again.

"Phoenix I said I'll deal with him."Alex growled.His eyes snapped to mine and I noticed his Alpha took over.

"Yes Alpha."I said bowing.