Tangled Web part 2 ch 1

,"Tangled Web Part 2 ch 1"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Jason came in he finally got the Okay from the doctor to be released.'Jason,Do you want to get settled in"Sure"The maid came into the room,"Can you help my son get settled in a room"Sure"Jason went upstairs with the maid and Monica went into the living room to fine Ned and Olivia and Kristina and Brooklyn and Michael and Skye their,"Thanks for coming,Anyway this New has to do with Jason,He remember his life here with us and not his life with Sonny or Sam"No,I sure see Sam"She needs your Kristina "Kristina left,"Wow,So what do we do"We don't force Jason to remember,I'm glad he doesn't want to be in that life anyway "Yes but does he want to be a doctor "Yes I told him he didn't finish medicine school "Okay,We will support this "I feel like I finally have my son back "Yes,We have some news,Olivia and I are having a baby"That's wonderful "Yes it is,I need to go"Skye left hearing that Jason didn't remember being Sonny hitman was a relief for her..

Monica was alone in the living room and saw a picture of her and Alan together and picked it up."We finally have our son back "Monica kiss the picture..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home when Skye came into the room."Lorenzo, I have some wonderful news! "What"Jason doesn't remember his life with Sonny he thinks his a doctor not a hitman"That is the best news ever!! Everything is going my way business wasie "Yea"Skye, I want to fix us ,I want to have another child it will never replace our son but I want to be happy "Me too,I want to try maybe we could see Kevin "Sure"

At The Police Station-Laura was their when a woman came by,"Laura Collins "Yes"I'm Tea Delgado,I'm here for the job as DA"Great,I have look up information on you and you're a great lawyer "I do always win a case "Yes"

Copyright by Skye's the limit