Tangled Web Part 2 ch 19

"Tangled Web Part 2 ch 19"
At General Hospital-Hayden room-Hayden was in bed sleeping when Tracy and Ned came into the room."Who's her father "Lord"So we our full sibling "Yes"Why did you give her away "To keep her away from Lord,Plus I'm not a good mother anyway I wasn't a good mother to you or Dillon "True"Hayden wake up,"Why are you here! Tracy and Ned"We want you Well"Thanks "Ned left. "Tracy,Why are you here "I have some news,I'm you're mother "What! How long did you know"Since you came to town"Why didn't you tell me"Because I didn't want too,I know I'm not a good mother and I'm sorry but I don't want you to die"So I'm a Quartermaine "Yes"Who's My Father "Lord Ashton he a con artist "Really! As Finn came into the room."Finn"Did you Find a bone marrow for Hayden "We are still waiting for the test results "I had all my family tested,Hayden I want to get to know you"Maybe "I'll go"Tracy left."I can't believe she my mother "I know"I'm a Quartermaine "

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Rae we're having tea together."How are you and Lorenzo doing "We are trying to heal but it's hard"I think this service is going to be good for both of you"Yes" Skye ,You and Lorenzo can heal but doesn't mean you will forget you're son."No,Never, I do want to have another baby "Then you sure have one,You need to live again "As Lorenzo came into the room,"You're Mother Right "I'll go upstairs "Rae left."Skye, I want us to live again but never forget our son,I want to enjoy life and to have another baby with you and enjoy our daughter "I want that too"Skye and Lorenzo share a kiss as Lila Rae came into the room."Where are you going "I'm going out with Ayden,His coming to pick me up "Oh "I want to meet him"Ayden came into the room."Ayden "Mr and Mrs. Alcazar,I'm Ayden Webber "Nice to meet you"Where are you going "To a movie "Please respect my daughter "I will"Lila Rae,Have fun"But be safe"Yes Daddy "Lila Rae and Ayden left.."Lorenzo,It's going to be okay "I know she adults but she our baby ,Who was conceived right by the fireplace "Yes she was"Maybe we can try their again "Lorenzo kiss Skye."My Mother Upstairs "As Rae came into the room."I'm going to run an errand "Okay,See you later "Rae left,"So I guess we are alone now"Skye and Lorenzo share a kiss..

Copyright by Skye's the limit