Tangled Web Part 2 ch 17

"Tangled Web Part 2 ch 17"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was alone when Monica came into the room,"Ned,You need to bring Tracy home ,Hayden needs a bone marrow "No"Yes it's time to tell her about Tracy"I will call mother and we all will be tested "I know it's hard but she Your sister "Yes "Ned left as Skye came into the room."Monica,It's safe,Michael with him"Alright,We can tell the family today "Yes"So you lost a son "Yes he was left in the car"I'm sorry "Thanks ,If I never let Lorenzo take him that day he would be still here"You blames Lorenzo "Yes,We are trying to heal"Did you drink "Yes,AJ help me get sober "Good"As Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn came into the room. "I'm glad you're here,We have some announcement to make "What's going on"Tomorrow I'm going to have a memorial for my son I hope everyone come"We will"Hayden needs a bone marrow "I try to call mother but she wouldn't pick up "Keep calling her"Is that all the news" as AJ came in with Michael and his son,"I don't think so"Everyone turn around and saw AJ,"AJ,You're alive"Is that you're news"Yes,"How did this happened"Skye save me,She came to my hospital room and keep me hidden and safe from Sonny"Wow"I want to be here for my son and grandson "I hope for Michael safe you stay clean and get you're life together "I will"as Jason came into the room,"AJ,You're home"Yes I'm,It's good to see you"You too "

As Tracy came into the room,"Well look everyone here,Even AJ ,What You can't even die right"Tracy! "Why are you here "Ned called me like crazy. "Yes I have,Mother, do you know you have a daughter! "You found my secret "Yes,Hayden is sick she needs you "What's wrong "She has leukemia "No"She Needs a bone marrow "I'll go with you to the Hospital "Tracy and Ned left,"Aj,It's good to see you"You to Brooklyn "Aj,I need to go home , Call me"I will,Thanks Skye "Skye left,"It's so good to see both my boys here" Yes "

Copyright by Skye's the limit