Tangled Web part 2 ch 4

"Tangled Web Part 2 ch 4"
At Finn—Finn was at home playing with his daughter Violet when there was a knock on the door he opened. It was Hayden.''Hayden,You're back is it safe"Yes,Nikolas helped me come home "Hayden came into the room,"I'm glad he did the right thing "How's our daughter "She good"I want to see her then we need to talk "Sure "Hayden went into the living room and Violet look at her."Mommy! Violet hugs her mother. She misses her so much.''I miss you so much"Hayden cried. "How long will you be here "For now "Good"Finn could tell she was upset.."Violet why don't you go get you're new doll to show you're mother "Sure"Violet left "Hayden,What's going on"I'm sick, I have cancer "No,What kind "Leukemia "We will get you the best treatment,You can't give up"Finn"You have a daughter who needs you and I do"Finn kiss her,"What about Anna"We broke up"Oh"Hayden Kiss Finn again.''I want to fight"Good "

At Anna-Anna was looking at paperwork when there was a knock on the door it was Robert."Robert,Why are you here "I'm going back to the WSB,Come join me "What's the assignment "Oh it's a good one"

At Felicia/Mac-Bobbie was showing Felicia what she found."Wow,Tracy has a daughter "Yes"Thanks,I'm going to tell the family "You're Welcome,Just Leave my name out of it"I will"Bobbie left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit