Tangled Web Part 2 ch 40

"Tangled Web Part 2 ch 40"
"His alive "
At Jeff-Jeff was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Monica."Monica "I need someone to talk to ,Today was hard saying goodbye to Tracy"I'm sorry about Tracy"Thanks,I love and hate her at the same time I wanted to blame somebody I even look into the notes from Lucas but their was nothing he did everything right "He a good doctor like his father was"Yes, I have lost a lot of people in my life but also I got two people back both my sons back"Yes you have"I have a lot of family now in the house but I'm still lonely "I'm lonely too"Jeff and Monica share a kiss and made love.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came home."Nelle! Skye yelled As Nelle came downstairs."Skye,Why are you yelling "What are you up To "Nothing,I do meant it what I told Michael "I hope so" I'm also moving out"You don't have too"I know but I need my own space "I understand that,Nelle I do love you"I love you too"Nelle,I'm pregnant "Oh That's wonderful "Thanks "I'm sure Daddy Happy"Yes he is"Skye phone rang it Lorenzo."Lorenzo,How's you're meeting? What! Skye hang up and was in shocked and sit down,"Skye,Let me get you some water,What did Daddy want"Nelle Give Skye the water,"Lorenzo saw my father his alive"Wow"Yes I need to tell Monica "

At The Quartermaine cryptic-Ned was in it,"We'll it looks like you both are together Alan and Tracy and Edward and Lila the original Quartermaine "Ned touched the stone and left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit