Tangled Web Part 2 ch 22

"Tangled Web Part 2 ch 22"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Rae and Lila Rae we're having breakfast together."Mother,Is the memorial service all set"Yes"Good"How was you're date "It was nice "You really like Ayden "Yes Mother,I'm going to get ready "Lila Rae went upstairs,"Lila Rae,Is growing up"Yes she is"Skye,We need to talk "About what"You're aunt Madeline "What about her"She is sick and needs to be released from jail,I talk to Nina about it last night "Mother,Why did you do that? Madeline has hurt Nina so much "Yes but Madeline could die in jail ,Lorenzo can you help her"I will talk to my wife "Rae left,"Lorenzo,Let me talk to Nina first "Sure,Whatever you want "Thanks,I want to go over the service too"

At General Hospital-Monica was working at the nurse station when Jeff came by,"How's it going"It's been quiet here "As Laura and Leslie came into the room,"Rick,You're here"Leslie hug Jeff,"Leslie It's good to see you but I'm Jeff "Oh"Jeff ,Why don't you caught up with mother ""Sure"Leslie and Jeff went to talk."Monica,I think my mother has Alzheimer's "Alright,We will test her "Thanks "You're not alone in this "Jeff and Leslie came back."Leslie,Why don't we go to a room to check you out"Yes"Monica and Leslie left,

Hayden room-Hayden was wake in bed and Finn was in the room."Do they have a match yet"No but they will "I can't believe I'm a Quartermaine "Yes"As Tracy came into the room,"Tracy "How are you feeling "Tired "As Lucas came into the room. "I have you're test results back,Tracy you're a match"Really "Yes it's a easy surgery "When can we do it"Today if you want "Yes"

Copyright by Skye's the limit