Tangled Web Part 2 ch 35

"Tangled Web Part 2 ch 35"
At Deception-Lucy and Christy were their Interview Kristina,"Kristina, I think you would be great at our new line"Thanks "Yes"Kristina left,"We now have an new employee now we just need a new model"Yes"As Lila Rae came into the room,"I will be you're model"That's wonderful "Yes it is"As Maxie came into the room,"Lucy"Maxie ,This is my daughter Christy and do you know Lila Rae "Nice to meet you both,I want a job here "Really"Yes I did work for Kate"Yes you did,You're hired too"Thanks,Who else is working here "Kristina and Lila Rae well be our new model"That's wonderful "Yes"

At Alexis-Alexis was having tea with Natalie and Liam when Kristina came into the room,"Kristina,I'm glad you're here this is Nataile ,You're sister and her son Liam"Nice to meet you both,Mother did you hear that Tracy died"No,What happened 'She was donor her bone marrow to Hayden her new found daughter and she died "No,How's Ned"Not good"I sure see him"Yes"Are you okay"Yea I'm trying I just got a new job "Where"At Deception I'm going to work with Lucy daughter on a new line"That's Great"Thanks "

At General Hospital-Jax and Josslyn and Bobbie and Lucas we're Waiting on new About Carly when Michael came into the room,"How did this happen "I don't know"Dr Finn came by."I'm sorry but Carly I'd gone she was burn to dead"Who would do this"I don't know"No! Jax hugged his daughter..

Copyright by Skye's the limit