Fighting Girl

Oh Young Mi's Point Of View

Ro-bin walked up the stair as I was on my way down causing us to run into each other. I went on walking until he grabbed my hand and pulled me back making me face him.

"Young-Mi, I need to show you something." His voice was shaky as he dragged me out of the building and sat me down on a bench isolated by the bushes surrounding it. "Here, read it." Ro-bin handed me a blue notebook making me sigh and open it.

I looked down at the first page for a moment thinking it was blank until I looked down and saw the name of the notebooks owner. I flipped the page and read it, "What in the world is happening to me?" I whispered with Ro-bin by my side watching me. "He is a devil dressed as an angel. I experienced hell today. I'm scared, as he fools everyone I know the truth. Save me." The pages left were still filled and had more things written causing me to sigh I turn to Ro-bin, "What are we going to do? It's obviously class president he spends the most time with Yi-Deun." He nods taking my hand and standing bringing me up with him.

We stop as a hand extends towards the notebook I was holding, "Hand it over." Ji-Man, the class president demanded giving us a pointed look, mostly towards me for having the book in my hand.

"I don't want to," scoffed crossing my arms. "Is everything true?"

He looked at me with a glare before taking a step towards me. Ro-bin pushed me behind him making Ji-Man turn to him, "Of course not, do you really think its true?" He sighed and shrugged, "Yi-Deun is mentally and physically ill. You aren't even the type to care about others, so just hand it over and go on with your day."

Scoffing I took Ro-bin's hand, "I can't believe I thought you were cute," I whispered shaking my head. Ro-bin turned to me with wide eyes as I turned and walked away taking the notebook along with me as Ji-Man launched to take it. Grabbing Ro-bin and taking him with me when he stood back staring at the ground with his mouth hanging from what I said earlier

Ji-Na and I walked back to class after school since I forgot my pencil case at my desk. When we entered Mi-Nam and Ro-bin were talking making my sister pull me back and hide by the door as she listened to their conversation. Once we left the school we followed Ro-bin to the hospital tapping his shoulder when he stood by a corner watching the class president from far.

He jumped startled glaring at us when he realized it was my sister and I who scared him. "What are you doing here?" Ji-Na explained to him that she was worried about Yi-Deun and was curious about whet he said to Mi-Nam in class. 

I pointed to the elevator as the president walked in. The three of us quickly ran to the stairs and raced to the floor Yi-Deun was submitted to. We watched Ji-Man cry in front of Yi-Deun's mom, though it was all an act. Ji-Na pointed out class president was coming our way and we hid behind the wall. Ro-bin trapped me by the wall as my sister watched us with her mouth dropped. She knew I was mad at him. I rolled my eyes when he didn't move even when Ji-Man had walked away, I pushed him off me and sent him a glare.

Taking out the notebook I handed it to my sister and as she read it her face change to a worried and scared one. Once she finished I took their arms and dragged them to the room Yi-Deun was resting in. We greeted his mother politely smiling. Ji-Na handed the notebook to the woman as I explained to her it belonged to her son and she shouldn't be shocked or mad at him. 

The next day at school Ji-Na and I stood outside of the principals office listening to Yi-Deun's mother argue with Ji-Man's about how her son was tormenting and bullying Yi-Deun. At one point Ms. Maeng added a comment, but was scolded by the principal. Yi-Deun's mom walked out of the office and my sister stopped her to greet her. She remembered us from visiting her son at the hospital. Ji-Man's mom then walked out with her chin up stopping by us and glaring at the other woman. The woman in white threatened Yi-Deun's mother causing me to scoff, before she could walk away I stuck my foot out tripping her. "Oh, Ma'am maybe you should be careful with long skirts." I smiled innocently. She sent me a glare while Yi-Deun's mom smiled and pat my back, giving me a hug before leaving the school. Ji-Na pulled out her phone as I leaned back on the wall staring out the window with a sigh.