19

¤ I Could Be the One - Noonie Bao Acoustic
Avicii, Nicky Romero ↲

Do you think about me when you're all alone?
The things we used to do, we used to be
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"I don't want to go home just yet," Jungkook revealed, looking over at Taehyung with big eyes.

And Taehyung couldn't deny him. He didn't want to say goodbye anyway. "Want to give me directions to the lake?"

A short while later, they were parked by the moonlit water. It was quiet save for a rustling breeze and tree frogs, creating a peaceful ambience that soothed Taehyung's soul. He wished he could live in a place just like this permanently.

"I really liked your friends," the younger commented idly, eyes still on the lake. "They're cool guys."

Taehyung smiled at him, recalling how well their group got along. "They liked you, too. You'll be expected at all poetry readings from now on, you know."

Jungkook twisted his body to face him directly, the side of his head leaning on the seat. "That's if a certain someone invites me to them, of course."

"I'm sure Yoongi will invite you," the elder teased with a wink, earning a scowl from Jungkook.

"Oh, so Mr. Demanding has jokes now?"

A laugh bubbled up from Taehyung's chest as he assumed the same seating position as the younger. "What can I say, you just bring it out in me, Kook."

They were still looking at each other, but something unspoken shifted in the air. There was an invisible tug pulling at Taehyung's chest and if he didn't move soon, his insides would be ripped out of him. So to preserve his sanity, Taehyung let himself be drawn to Jungkook.

The space between their mouths was dwindling . . . dwindling . . . and then it was gone. They met in a mutual kiss, leaning over the center console to get better access to each other's mouths.

Jungkook's hands cradled Taehyung's head, knotting in long and silken hair. The elder was holding onto his biceps, nails digging into the muscle appreciatively.

The feel of Jungkook under his hands was intoxicating, and Taehyung kissed the younger with hot, lingering brushes of his lips. They were in perfect harmony, their movements creating a sensual dance. Taehyung bit at Jungkook's lower lip eagerly, capturing it between his teeth and pulling. He felt like he couldn't get enough of the younger.

A deep groan vibrated against his mouth. "Tae."

The sound of his name being rasped out ignited a low burn in his stomach. His muscles clenched as he maneuvered his mouth over Jungkook's, running his tongue along the younger's lips. Jungkook obliged his silent request, parting his lips and letting Taehyung dip his tongue inside.

This time, a gentle moan rumbled in Taehyung's chest and he suddenly wasn't close enough. He clung to Jungkook's arms tighter as their tongues clashed, but he needed more. Ripping his mouth away, he clumsily climbed over the center console and into the younger's lap, knees on either side of Jungkook's hips.

Jungkook's lust filled eyes rose up to meet Taehyung's, a clear question in them. "Is this okay?"

Taehyung chuckled at the question, pushing his hair out of his face. "I'm the one who climbed on top of you. I think I should be asking if you're okay."