24

¤ When You Say My Name
Mario Spinetti

Falling when you say
My name
And you know
And you know
And you know I'll be there
I'll be there
I'll be there
You can fall into my arms

︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Jungkook didn't know how he managed to make it through most of his session with Taehyung without getting hard.

The entire time he was laying before his artist of a boyfriend, he could feel Taehyung's eyes burning into his skin. Fiery paths carved up his legs, around his chest, down his arms, and on his dick . . . Taehyung's eyes were everywhere. And it didn't help that the elder was licking his lips every two damn seconds either.

Every time that tongue swept out of his mouth, Jungkook wanted to lunge forward and capture it between his lips. But, deciding to be professional, he kept still and tried not to envision Taehyung's tongue somewhere else entirely.

He didn't know how many drawings they completed; he wasn't exactly keeping track of the poses Taehyung put him in. All he could watch was the elder's sure grip on his pencil, his fingers elegantly wrapped around the stem. He truly looked like an artist, with his focus honed in on his work in the deepest of concentrations. But each time Taehyung's dark eyes met his own, he swore he could see a deep lust burning up from the depths of his very soul.

Or from his dick, but his soul sounded more poetic.

And even though he was spread out naked on Taehyung's bed, practically ripe for the taking, he truly didn't expect them to get intimate. He was by no means complaining - his experiences with Taehyung were the best he ever had - though he was still committed to going as slow as Taehyung wanted.

But Taehyung didn't want that apparently, not when it came to exploring Jungkook physically and sexually. The elder was somehow so intune with everything he was feeling, knowing how to elicit the strongest waves of pleasure from his body. Maybe it was just the fact that it was Taehyung doing all these amazing things to him.

Taehyung didn't appear shy at all during their experience either; there was a hunger to feel, taste, and consume. His hands were steady and his mouth . . . Fuck, his mouth was sinful. Jungkook had a feeling Taehyung would've even swallowed if he allowed him, though he didn't want to ask that of the elder so soon.

And now, waiting in bed, Jungkook truly wanted to feel Taehyung as well. He wanted to explore his skin, cherish his body, and make him feel the best he'd ever felt. He made the offer, expecting Taehyung to outright refuse, but it almost appeared like he was thinking about it. Jungkook was high strung with excitement as he waited for the elder to return from the bathroom, eager to hear what his decision was. And if he didn't want to engage in anything, they could just cuddle instead.

Jungkook stretched his arms out above his head, utterly content as he waited. This sort of calmness was so foreign and he knew he could get used to it. Taehyung's presence in his life was changing so many things for the better . . . everything was finally coming together.

As Jungkook continued waiting and the minutes ticked by, it felt like Taehyung had been gone for quite a while. Sure, maybe it was only five or so minutes, but each passing second felt like a lifetime. Plus, he expected Taehyung to be right back, so the additional wait was making him anxious. Maybe his system was just tuned to look for potential problems, but there was something in his mind telling him to go find Taehyung.

He found his boxers on the floor and shimmied them up his body. While he didn't want to invade Taehyung's privacy, he just wanted to make sure all was good. Then he could go back to patiently waiting.