GUARDIAN ANGEL~6

Professor found me at the most crucial stage of my life. My family was broke and I had several jobs to try and pay our huge debts.

I used to be a surgeon. One of the best. But good things never last long. My jealous colleague released some false evidence against me which made me lose my high paying job.

My father could not handle the trauma and got into alcohol. Wasting all money on drinking, out debts kept on increasing.

Therefore, professor, knowing well of my situation made me a part of the heist.

My first day in the classroom was like a series of emotions.

As I walked in, I saw all faces in the room. I sat down and looked to the man on my right who seemed to already have been staring at me. Andrés.

I looked at the man in horror as he just gave me one of his million dollar smirks. How I knew him? Well,that is a story I was quite ashamed of. The shame of sleeping with a sexy, hot married man never leaves you.

"Hello, princessa.." he smiled gawking me like his prey.

All that was storming in my head was the mess of a situation I had to deal with. But it was for my family, therefore nothing came in my way.

While working about the plan for five months, my parents were home alone. No one was currently working to provide them. My lazy ass brother decided to live with my uncle after our bankrupcy.

However, my parents did not have to suffer during these months. This was because Berlin, Andrés's code name, was providing for them with his money.

As shocking as it sounded, I believed it. Even though, his cold expression, he had a golden heart and I was sure of it.

Everyone has emotions. Even the cold hearted Berlin. There are just certain situations that make people behave like that. Yet the kind hearted spot within a person can never be lost.

The most astonishing part about all this, was the day I had found out about his generosity.

*Somewhere in an isolated place, late at night*

Everyone was busy doing their own things as we had gotten free time off our practise.

I walked downstairs because the moaning sounds of Tokyo and Rio were unendurable.

Slow music filled my ears as my heart became warm. My eyes landed on my one night stand. He smiled at me and sipped a drink.

"Beautiful, would you like to dance?" He spoke using a nick name which he picked up during the two months of our plan.

I laugh akwardly and nodded my head.

We walked towards each other for what felt like an eternity. I placed both my hands around his neck as images of our special night flashed in my mind.

His hand moved around my waist for a while until he gave it a firm tight grip. He was such a tease.

We started moving with the rythmn of the music. "You are a pretty good dancer, u know."

He laughed, which was a thing he did oftenly and almost ruined our moment. "Do you know what else I am good at?" He says. His teeth almost touching my ears.

His hot breath on my neck sent a chill down my spine. His hands grew tighter on my waist. Immediately, I knew what he wanted.

"No..uh...do not start with your flirting bullshit because I'm never going to give you my body." I state trying to make him back off a little. In contrast to my words, my heart was begging me to give him what he wanted.

He moved his head away and gazed into my eyes.

"I'm wondering. How does professor afford to pay for all this and take care of most of the gangs relatives?" I ask curiously.

"Well, beautiful, he doesn't pay for everything?"

"What are you trying to say?"I question again.

"Sometimes, this elder brother performs his duties and takes care of his younger brothers situations." He replies.

I continue looking into his eyes searching for a hint of a lie. Yet I could find none.

He was telling me the truth. He had been the one paying for my parents. Helping them with money which ensured their survival.

With all my might, I looked at the man in front of me with admiration and kissed the shit out of him.

He placed his forehead on mine and all the words that I could mumble out were, "Thankyou!"

That night I had fucked a man who was a hero in my eyes. A hero in my parents eyes.

This time there was no shame. No guilt. He was not married. He was a free man.

Only pleasure.
Only love.
Only lust.
Only passion.

°^€¥^°

That I had experienced all those emotions with Andrés. With my hero. My guardian angel.

*******************************
°™ D ™°