13

Macy's POV

I watched as I created a spell to make them fall from the ground bellow them and made an illusion that they can see and they won't be able to see me.

"Wow it's beautiful someone is actually living here" they looked around I stared into the eyes of Blaine and he had no idea I was here. I injected a conjuring spell which made me see into his eyes whenever I wanted. I extended my scent to being everywhere on the earth so they could never find me.

I smirked as Blaine spoke. "She's not here, she's extended her scent so we'll go crazy she could be anywhere" Blaine growled as he jumped out of the hole he fell out of.

Everyone jumped out as one person looked back. A girl she looked like Sage for a minute I thought it was sage. She lingered for a second or two. "Wait somethings a bit weird here and a bit off look the sun is blazing through yet there's no windows and it's raining up there" she smirked.

I was so fucking close. Dam. I stopped the illusion and stood right in front of Blaine. "Hi there long time no see?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What's your plan" sage asked in the link. "Plan, I've got one of those take them somewhere else somewhere safe I don't know if I'll be able to get myself out and sage remember no matter what happens I'll always love you"

Looking at Blaine something was alluring he knew something I didn't. "It's a shame I was hoping capturing you would be more of a challenge looks like your Magic's running out your getting old and soon you'll expire" I laughed.

You know those laughs when your crying so much you almost pee yourself and due to that your rolling around on the ground like a weirdo. Yeah that's me right now.

Blaine had always had a thing for me. He wanted to become the most powerful he wanted us to be king and queen of the supernatural world so that everyone would bow at his feet. He's a psychopath and he knows it but how far am I willing to go to save the ones I love.

Knowing they would come through that door any minute freaked me out. "Well come on lets get this over with is my 30 years already up" I said as he placed silver cuffs around my hands.

Octavius POV
"Was the what she said she didn't leave any clues whatsoever?" I questioned sage as she shook her head. "Well then I'll go ask her myself" I nodded storming off. "I don't think that's a good idea" Noah tried to fight me as the people behind watch.

I pushed him past and hurried through to we're we left her to find her gone. "I was too late she's gone" I yelled so they all could hear me. "She has a plan Octavius she could take that whole pack out if she wanted she's powerful she might be a little crazy but never stupid" I paced as sage spoke. What was I going to do I had meet my mate and let her slip through my fingers.

Macy's POV

"Why's is this so easy? Why are you willingly coming with us?" Blaine asked as I walked beside him copying his paste. I needed to make him believe I was on his side. "Because Blaine we both want the same thing, power" m I made my eyes turn dark.

"Having her on our side won't be such a bad thing but can we trust her" the woman from before spoke she looked young and she was just a warewolf nothing else. She looked familiar like sage maybe she was connected to sage somehow. "Lady I'm a lady of my word Blaine have i ever said something and gone against you?" I asked raising my eyebrow. To his knowledge I've never gotten past him. I've always listened to him. Followed his rules.

"No but explain to me how those covens survived I killed them all I made sure of it" he questioned. "I don't know I was next to you the whole time and I'm silver along with wolfsbane I couldn't do anything even if I tried" I shrugged my shoulder. They were all believing me so quickly.

"So when we get back I won't have to have you in chains I can trust you?" He asked and I smiled. "Always I'm on your side Blaine" he was taken back but everything I said was bullshit.

I would need to stay here for a while. I needed to figure out his every move before I can leave. Sage knows my training she could teach the pack and hopefully they will be up for battle.

"Macy" Octavius broken voice spoke through the link. "Hi Octavius" I said sweetly in the mindlink. "So what's the plan" he replied. "Get sage to train the pack everyday tell her to push them further then I pushed her she would know what that means I will get out of this and back to you I promise, don't come looking for me there's a couple of things I need to do"

"Why is your scent everywhere? I can smell you everywhere it's driving me crazy" I smirked and pretending I was planning their death. "It's all apart of the plan"

I cut my mind link off so he couldn't distract me. One thing I couldn't decipher was why he was being so nice to me. He's an alpha they want to destroy me or use me like this dumbo in front of me.

"So how's it been destroying lives" I asked Blaine for small talk knowing that's what he's been doing. "It's easy going pack to pack destroying so I can be on top and in two years I'll got to the king and kill him and his new mate she's apart of the supernatural world no one knows her name or what she is it's their keeping it secret in their pack" I nodded my head. "So it wasn't in a couple weeks more like a couple years.

"Why not go there first and scare all the people" I hummed awaiting a reply. "Because I want to scare him first if I take down his kingdom firsts everyone would scatter" so that's his plan.

We spoke small talk until we make it to my fathers pack I should've known he was in on this.