🤫Marshall and Skyes Secret🤫

Marshall's POV
"OKAY OKAY OKAY!" I said trying to make her believe me. Skye looks at me, she looks at me still not believing me. Then..
"Shh! It's chase!." I said, while looking at him. Chase noticed us and walks towards us. "Hey Skye, and..Marshall..?" He said looking at me confused. I smiled at him, I must of weirded him out because, he starts looking at both of us. He must know somethings up. Skye notices Rocky, and says.."Hey Rocky!" And she runs away. How could she?! Now I'm left alone with Chase. "H-hey, dude.." I said awkwardly. "Why did Skye leave?" Chase asked me looking straight into my soul. "Oh uhm, because she didn't want to see you right now! She said to me, tell Chase I didn't want to speak to him right now.." I said nervously. I looked at Chase's face, it was looked so demanding. Then, he frowned. "Did she really say that..?" He asked me in a sad tone. Dammit, I made him upset.. "Haha! I was j-just joking! S-sorry if I hurt you feelings.." I said laughing. I WAS NOT JOKING! Then I see Chases eye lighten up. He starts to wag his tail. "Really?!" He said excitedly, but then fixed up his words. " I mean, whatever. Y-you can't just joke like that, Marshall." He said upset. But I knew he was happy to hear that. "Sorry.." I said.
Then he just ran off, probably looking for Skye. Ugh, what did I get myself into..