Fool

Chase's POV
I borrow Rubble's headphones and listen to some songs. I feel so utterly stupid for accepting her request for the dance. I just want to shatter into glass pieces and cut everyone around me..what's the point of living if I was just made for someone who would play me. My Collar starts blinking. I roll my eyes, and turn the volume a little bit down, so I can still hear Ryder. I walk run towards the elevator. And, Marshall starts rolling towards us, I normally move Skye out of the way, but I just moved myself out of the way. Everyone's surprised to see that I have headphones on, and Marshall didn't crash into me. "Woah, Chase. Marshall didn't crash into you." Rocky said, laughing. I ignored him. "Aren't you gonna take those off, Chase..?" Marshall asked me. I ignored again. "Maybe he can't hear us." Rubble said. They all laughed and started teasing me thinking that I can't hear them, even Skye. Then, i feel..nothing. Their words..nothing. Their names..nothing. Our Relationship..nothing. Then, I turn to them, smiling. They all stop. Rubble says something but, I can't hear him anymore. All I hear..is this song. Rocky says something but..I don't know what he was saying. Then, I come back to reality. The elevator wasn't moving. Nobody pressed the button. I walked passed all of them and pressed the button. Still smiling at them. They all were worried and scared. This..this is all Skyes fault. I wouldn't have felt this way if it wasn't for her. We all suit up and everyone runs out except for me, I slowly walked and stopped.
"Paw Patrol, Ready for Action. Ryder, Sir." I said. My voice felt cold. And chilling. Ryder didn't say anything, then he spoke.
"Haha..uhm. What took you pups so lon-"
"Everybody forgot to press the button. I pressed it for them." I said.
"O-okay.." Ryder said confused and scared. "Katie's cat it stuck in the tree, Marshall..I'll need you to go get her." Ryder said.
"I'm Ready for a Ruff Ruff Rescue!" Marshall said happily. "Alright, Paw Patrol is on a Roll!" Ryder said while running towards the poll.
I see Marshall jump out into the slide. Everyone starts to look at me, everyone starts to question if I'm okay. Does it..
LOOK LIKE IM OKAY. I start to get really angry, the angry I get, I feel like I would pass out. Then..

 Then