008

'I'm the bad guy'
bad guy - Billie Eilish

A little while later Raven is working tirelessly to fix the radio Bellamy and I broke. The rain is coming down ruthlessly. Almost everyone is trying to crowd into the dropship. 

Raven makes contact with the Ark and everyone is crowded around her looking on in hope. I however only have hope that Celeste's mom is okay so she won't be so mad at me. 

"I need to speak to Abby Griffin," Raven frantically stated. 

"Raven. Are you there?" The voice of Abby speaks through the radio. 

"Mom? Mom it's me." Clark takes over the talking, and I see she's revealed that her mom is there. Because she needs her medical skills, I have a feeling Clarke is still pretty mad at her. 

"Clarke?" Abby's voice holds so much joy, I can't say I've ever liked her though. She hated that Clarke was friends with me. 

"Mom I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder." This is when I decide to leave. I don't hate Finn, but I don't necessarily like him either. Raven is his girlfriend and he had sex with Clarke. Raven seems nice but I don't really care about her feelings. Clarke on the other had I do. 

So this really doesn't matter to me. I go up to the top part of the dropship to get away from the tones of people on the lower level. Cam is already there and I think about going back down. I don't though, we shouldn't have any problems. 

"You know Celeste feels bad for going off on you. She knows why you did it. She just had to think a bit." I looked over at him, shocked. Did she tell him? I really don't want people to know, three is plenty. 

"Don't worry she didn't tell me the reason." I nod at him, is he a mind-reader or am I just easy to read. 

"I wasn't thinking either. If I would have been then I would have thought about Celeste's mom. I know how close they are." Cam smiled. 

"You two will make up in no time. You're both sorry. As I say the past is the past, move the fuck on." I let out a laugh at that, an actual laugh. 

"I actually couldn't agree more." 

Suddenly our conversation is interrupted by two people bringing up the grounder that had Octavia. This is wow, I didn't know Bellamy would do this. I don't really disagree, I mean it's smart, strategical. On the other hand it's really wrong. On the upside what delinquent has a great moral compass?

Bellamy starts ordering the two what to do with the grounder, as Octavia makes her way up. The look on her face is enough to tell she is the opposite of pleased about this. 

"Octavia get out of here!" I almost want to laugh. I know Bellamy loves his sister. He's just not working in his own favor at the moment.

"I told you he was protecting me. You didn't have to do this." It sounded like she was trying to reason with him. It wasn't going to work though. This was Bellamy after all. The Blake's were very stubborn, both of them. 

"This isn't about you. I'm doing this for all of us." I have to agree, intel would be nice. To know what exactly we had to fight against. This is wrong but down here, fighting to survive. Is anything really wrong, doing what we feel we have to. 

"You did that for all of us," Octavia questioned sceptically. 

"I did that for Finn and Jasper and Azriel and Diggs and John and Roma!" I definitely don't agree with that part, that man never lay a finger on me. Finn well that's different but I believe that was really just self defense.