𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 / 01

"Congrats jiejie you got married first out of us three!" Wuxian smiled while holding her hands. Yanli giggle "You will too find someone to marry a-xian~"

This made wuxian smiled too. "I hope so but let's see who will say those words to me~" Making both of them giggle. "a-cheng you will too don't worry about it!" Yanli called Wanyin since he was just looking away.

"I don't think I will jiejie. ." He said but still smiling sadly. "Yeah because who will want to be with you~" Wuxian joked with him making Wanyin smack him. "a-xian be nice!" Yanli said making Wuxian nod.

Then Yanli went back with Zixuan making the both siblings sit back down. But then Wuxian saw someone and stand up. "Hey where you going! Wuxian!" Wanyin yelled but wuxian didn't listen.

"Lan Zhan! Hi! I didn't know you would make it!" Wuxian smiled at him making Wangji smile softly at him. Wanyin was just watching the scene play out making him feel lonely. The rest of the Wedding day was him alone and at the end going home with drunk Wuxian.

𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji got married. Of course Wanyin attend the wedding since he was his brother. Yanli also came with his husband.

"a-xian I told you were going to get married!" Yanli smiled at him making wuxian chuckled. "Thank you jiejie!"

"So when is Jiang Cheng going to get married!~" Wuxian said teasingly making him mad. "I told you I'm not gonna get married!"

Yanli then pat his back "a-cheng it's okay! You're gonna find someone!" He nodded again and looked away. Then after they chatted both siblings went with there husbands. Leaving him to say in his head please don't leave me alone repeatedly.

But for the rest of the night of the wedding he spent it alone. This time going home alone. .

// 𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 //

~This au is a Modern au~

In this au~

- Yanli is 20 when she got married so when wuxian got married she was 25

- Both Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were 15 when Yanli got married

- So now they are both 20

I hope you guys enjoy this au 😊