𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 / 04

Xichen then let him down making Wanyin look anywhere but him. He then just went in the water with out his shoes and socks of course.

So Xichen followed what he did and went carefully in the water. "So these are lotus?" Xichen said as he pointed to a pink flower. "Yes but these are seed pods that you can eat"

Wanyin got one and peeled it for him. "Try it" He said as he handed it to him. Xichen looked at him confused so Wanyin just fed to him.

"How does it taste?" Making Xichen put thumbs up "more" Wanyin smiled a little then got another one and fed it to him again.

"Can I join?" The girl was back at it again trying to get with Xichen. This made Wanyin feel un comfortable and start collecting more seed pods to eat.

Xichen notice that he was trying to get away from the girl so he just ended up following Wanyin wherever he goes.

"Is that a no?!" And she still kept on going. Xichen looked at her and shook his head. She got annoyed but none of them really cared.

She then got in anyways and started following them. Wanyin just rolled his eyes and continue to pick which seed pod that looks good. .

Xichen was now just trying to collect lotus flowers for Wanyin. He was also trying not to ruin them. "Aww are those for me? Am I that pretty?" She said sounding too overconfident.

Xichen tried not to laugh but still collected the flowers and seed pods. Wanyin then got tired of her talking so he put what he collected on the deck. He then climbed where the ladder was.

Xichen then did the same and followed Wanyin back to the cottage. "Hey! Wait for me!"  Xichen was also getting annoyed.

She then grabbed onto his shirt. "Why are you even friends with him, he's so boring and only does this! So just talk to me!"

Xichen then turned around and glared at her. Then he bent down to her level and whisper in her ear "Sorry but I don't talk to strangers. Also if you talk bad about him ever again I will rip you in half~"

He got a hold of her wrist and started scratching her all the way to elbow. "Keep quiet or else it will go worst for you~" He smirked and left to the cottage. 

"I thought you left to talk to her. . ." Wanyin said turning away from him wiping his tears away. "Oh I would never! She was making my ears bleed!" Xichen said as he chuckled and then went where he was.

"You were crying?" Xichen face soften and placed the flowers on the counter. He cupped his face with both of his hands and looked into his eyes. Making Wanyin blush. He smiled and leaned in to nuzzle his nose.

"If you cry again I will. . Hmm. . Kiss you!" He said as then got a hold of his hands and kissed them both. Wanyin eyes widen and started to blush again. Xichen smirked and ruffle his hair.

He got the flowers from the counter and gave them to him. "For you~" He gave it to Wanyin so he then put them in a jar with water and made it pretty. "Thank you. . I will give you something in return later. . ." Xichen smiled and nodded.

|| 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ||

Please don't forget he a demon
he will hurt 😳✋🏻

Also when he scratched her just picture wen chao getting scratched by wei wuxian's thing (I forgot the name of it-) 🙂