𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 / 08

"Wanyin~ what are you doing?" Xichen was now behind him making Wanyin flinched. "How did you get behind me?!"

"Don't you know something called a window?" Xichen chuckle making Wanyin roll his eyes. He then gasp "Wanyin! You're so rude! How dare you roll your eyes at me without us being on the bed tog-"

"Shut up! Stop talking!" Wanyin blushed and stood up fast making his way back inside. "Wanyin! I'm sorry~ it was a-" He then closed the door on him.

Xichen chuckle again and went through the window. "Wanyin is just the two of us we can do whatever you like~"

Wanyin cupped both his ears. "I don't hear you! But still shut up!" Xichen then picked up Wanyin and placed him down on the couch. Now making Wanyin laying down and Xichen hovering over him.

"I kinda want to continue~" Xichen smirked, this made Wanyin turn around but feel butterflies in his stomach. "You're not saying no~"

Wanyin looked at him and placed his arms around Xichen neck pulling him closer. "Is this what you want? Is this going to make you shut up!?"

Xichen nodded and gently placed a kiss on his lips. Then fully making out with him. Then later placing soft kisses on his neck. His hand making his way under his shirt then playing with his nipple.

"W-wait! Xichen-" Wanyin was blushing and tried to hold in his moan. "Don't hold it in~ I wanna hear~" He then palm his crotch and start moving swiftly. "Ah! S-stop! Xichen!" He moaned a little too loud and he covered his mouth quickly.

Xichen smirked making Wanyin question his entire existence. While he was spacing out Xichen started unbuttoning his pajamas. Then leaving kisses there.

Making Wanyin widen his eyes. "Xichen that's enou- Ah!" He licked his nipple and played with the other. Then his hand made his way under his trousers and start jerking his d*ick. Making Wanyin moan then making him do a ahegao face.

But then a knock was heard. Wanyin got a hold of himself. So he pushed Xichen softly which he got the idea and back away.

"Go to the room and stay there. . It's my brother so hurry up!" He whispered to him making Xichen nod.

Wanyin fixed his pants and started buttoning his pajamas quickly. But Wuxian was still knocking. "Jiang Cheng! Open the door! Or I'm breaking it!"

He fixed his hair and the couch too. Wanyin open the door making Wuxian hold his hand, stopping him from knocking. Of course Wangji was behind him.

"I came to visit! Surprise!" Wanyin rolled his eyes and made them sit on the opposite couch on what they both did it on. .

"Also how come that girl is not annoying my Lan Zhan? I mean I'm glad she's not but like what happened?"

Wuxian then gasped "you knocked some sense into her?! like literally?! " Wanyin scoffed "as if I would ever like to touch her"

Wuxian chuckled "of course! And hold on. . Why does it smell like. ." Then Wangji place a hand on Wuxian thigh making him look up. Wangji shook his head.

"Oh! Nevermind! So do you have any food!?" Wanyin nodded and stood up from his spot. Wuxian turn around to face Wangji.

"It really does smell like it. . You know how I know~ because when we do it-" Wangji ears were already getting red so wuxian stop talking. "Mhm. . But Wei Ying even if he's your brother you don't need to know his private life"

Wuxian sigh "Lan Zhan you're too smart for me~" Then Wanyin placed the tray down. "Once you're done eating leave"

"Jiang Cheng! That's so mean of you!" Wuxian pouted then started eating the food. "So how have you been doing?"

"I've been good. You?" Wuxian smiled "Of course I'm good! I have Lan Zhan with me!" Wanyin nodded.

"So have you found a boyfriend yet?" This made Wanyin choke on his own saliva. "N-no . ." Wuxian giggled.

"Ok then I will set you up with huaisang!" This made Wanyin widen his eyes. "What!?"

|| 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ||

I guess have this chapter as a treat on not updating for a little while ✨😳✌🏻