𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 /10

Warmth? Why is it warm? Wanyin thought to himself as he open his eyes. He was being hugged by Xichen. . . His arms around his waist and Wanyin's arms around his neck.

He felt embarrassed so he was just staring. But then he suddenly felt a squeeze on his butt. . "Hey! You're not sleeping aren't you!? You shameless-"

Xichen cut him off by a kiss making Wanyin surprise.  The kiss was getting heated, Xichen moved to his neck making Wanyin push him off.

"You shameless bastard!! My brother found about you!" Wanyin got off the bed and shook his head. "Isn't that a good thing?" He smiled making him irritated. "Shut up! Before you sleep outside!" Wanyin pointed at the window and left to the kitchen.

"Oh god! I didn't know your boyfriend was this mean!" A voice said making Xichen a little scared. "Lan Hai? Ah how did you get here?" He awkwardly laugh making the male smirk but hide it with his fan.

"You know I have my ways~" He said as he went behind him. Then later covering his mouth with his hand. "You are a little too shameless to him like he says~ What if someone did that to you!"

Lan Hai shook his head then later resting his chin on his shoulder. With his other hand he was touching his abs making Xichen try to move.

"So how does it feel huh? Amazing right? Oh wait you can't talk~" He said as he giggled to himself. But then released him because he sensed someone coming.

"Oh! I forgot you live with him silly me!" Xichen looked at him making Lan Hai stare back at him. "Xichen!- oh" Wanyin open the door to reveal another person in the room. .

"Hi! I heard a lot about you!" He grabbed his hand and gave a quick peck. This made Wanyin a little embarrassed.

"My name is Lan Hai! And I'm just a friend visiting and checking how Xichen is acting! After all he did broke the contract" Lan Hai said grinning

Xichen looked away from the glare of Lan Hai. "Technically I didn't. . ." He said nervously. Wanyin looked at Xichen and sigh.

"You dumb bitch, if you want to explain how the contract works to me be my guest, I will take you down with me~"

Xichen got on his knees and bow. "Your highness, I actually pass down my job to Meng yao" Lan Hai raised his eyebrow. "And have you planned this dumb idea through ?" Xichen gulp and was now standing up.

"Here is the thing your highness, i only thought about it the first part! But-" Lan Hai furrowed his brows "but?! You fell for a human!"

"Um it's not as bad as you think it is. ." Lan Hai sigh and closed his eyes for a second. "This is why you're called a wish demon! You're supposed to be giving wishes! Do you think meng yao can do your job!?"

Xichen slowly nodded making him feel irritated. "Um mr I think it's my fault. ." Wanyin looked down making him calm down a little.

"What did you wish for?" Lan Hai was just waiting now to hear the stupidest wish ever from this person. "For him to be my friend. . ."

Lan Hai bursted out laughing "that's so cute!! You're the first human to ever ask that!" He said as he continued laughing.

Wanyin already felt his cheeks heated up. While Xichen was surprise of him laughing and not getting mad. .

But then he sigh. . "Do you really trust meng yao with your job?" Lan Hai turned serious quickly. Xichen slowly nodded.

"Alright then I'll be going! I'll be here when something is wrong! Be prepared!" He smiled and then disappear. Xichen took a deep breath and laughed nervously again.

"So he's the one that is like the most powerful one?" Xichen nodded "you can say that! But I'm kinda hungry so what did you cooked?"

[to be continued]

Lan hai looks like this! If anyone is wondering 😳