𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒖𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 / 02

Days pass by and Wanyin was getting sad just by being alone. No longer laughter in the cottage. Just steps on wooden planks sometimes sniffing can be heard by the male from crying.

Sometimes the neighbors would visit since they heard of him just being alone. Making him wash his tears away quickly.

Also the siblings would visit but rarely. He went to a part of the cottage which was shelf's filled with books. He has collected them since he was younger and some passed down from family members.

He saw one that catched his eyes. Summoning demons. . . He thought why would a book like that be in these shelfs. . Either way he decided to pick it up and start flipping pages.

Getting rid of People. . . Wanyin thought why would a demon exists for such a thing. . But then again they are demons. This time he decided to flip on a random page. .

Wish Demon. . Wanyin decided to summon that demon . . He wants to wish for him. . Wanyin did all that was required and yelled that he calls upon the Wish demon. .

Suddenly a Tall man appeared with black robes and a black crown with red jewels on it. Wanyin was on his knees looking away because he was kinda attractive for a demon. .

"So what do you wish for?" The demon spoke with a soft tone. Making Wanyin question if he really is a demon. . The demon sigh the smiled "It's okay take your time on your wish since it is only one~"

A smile? Demons can smile softly? Wanyin started to question everything. . . "I'm kinda hungry so if you mind giving me something?"

Wanyin slowly nodded then proceeding to stand up from his spot. Then giving him a sandwich that he made while he was bored. "Thank you~ Now how you thought of your wish? I can give you ideas~"

"Usually people ask for money, a new home, for someone to like them back, umm what was it that humans usually ask. ." Then Wanyin blurted out something. .

"Be my friend!" Wanyin said not thinking of anything except not being alone again. "Friends? Humans never ask for that. . But yes wish granted!"

"I guess now I have to give the job to mengyao. . Eh whatever. ." The demon was now mumbling things. Making Wanyin tear up, he thought there's no reason why he should be crying. But he was making the demon turn around and wiped them away.

"Now why are you crying human? Is because that was not the wish you wanted? Don't worry I can still grant wishes even though it's not my job anymore!" The demon smiled and kept patting his back.

"No it's not that. . I just been alone these past few years. . And I just wanted a friend . . . " Wanyin explained and smiled at the demon. "Ah okay, I thought you were gonna be sad because of me!"

"But what's your name anyways?" The demon said as he led him to the couch and made him sit down. "It's Jiang Cheng, my courtesy name is Wanyin. ."

"Well Wanyin my name is Xichen! And I'm actually pretty excited to be your friend! Since those people in the underworld are sometimes annoying. ." Xichen chuckled then looked at Wanyin . "Well I had my brother and sister but both of them got married. ."

"Aww but when are you gonna get married?" He smiled but making the shorter male look down. "I kinda don't know anyone. . ."

This made Xinchen feel a little bad. . "Oh I'm sorry. . Well um what do you do when you're bored?"

"Collect Lotus flower or seed pods. ." This made him chuckled. "That's cute. . Well let's go then!" He stood up and grabbed his wrist and made him stand up too. Both then making they made there way to the door.

// 𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 //

I know I don't update my other books as regularly but I really wanted to make this au 😳👉🏻👈🏻