𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 / 05

"Xichen im going to take a shower so you stay here!" He smiled and nodded then plopped himself on the couch.

So now what to do. . . Xichen thought as he played with his hair. He then got an idea to go bother Wanyin.

He was now just checking what was in every room. Until he open one door and finding Wanyin bathing. "Oh you look lovely~" Xichen smiled making Wanyin turned around and blush. "What are you doing here! Get out!"

He then searched something near him and threw it at him. And of course Xichen dodged it. He then walked where he was. "I can help you bathe! I use to do that in the underworld so it's normal!"

"Xichen that's not-" Wanyin then suddenly flinched at the sudden contact of Xichen hand touching his neck. "When I say I can help! I can!" Xichen said smiling again, just his smile made Wanyin irritated.

Xichen then started taking of his clothes making Wanyin panicked. "Wh-what are you doing stop-" But he didn't listen on got in once he was done taking everything off.

He was on the other side of the tub, now making Wanyin not want to look at him. Why did he even get in! He's taller than me! Wanyin thought blushing. "Wow I didn't know you liked rubber ducky"

Wanyin eyes widen and looked at him. "Don't grab that!" He said as he went closer to him to get it. This made Xichen chuckled "wow Wanyin I didn't know you were this brave to be doing this~ might as well fuck me you know?~"

Wanyin blushed dark red "you shameless bastard!" Xichen giggle and gave the rubber ducky to him. Wanyin grabbed it and got out of the tub quickly and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Nice ass too~"

"Shut up!!" Wanyin said as he got out of the bathroom. He slammed the door and went to his room to change quickly into pajamas. Which are purple with a lotus printed on the left side of his chest. It was matching pajamas that yanli got him and for wuxian.

Then Xichen open the door with a towel wrapped around his waist too. "You look cute with your pajamas~" Xichen said admiring him.

"I. . Is this what friends mean in the underworld" Wanyin question since with huaisang he only talked with him and painted with him. . "Well it could mean two things but I will tell you that later on~"

Xichen then summon black robes with a print of a cloud. "Wanyin I'm kinda hungry. . " He said as he looked at the mad lotus in front of him. "There's stuff in the kitchen! Help yourself. ."

Xichen pouted but still went out of his room and into the kitchen. He was now thinking on what to do.

But then  Xichen got an idea so now he was cutting strawberries to make himself a milkshake and for Wanyin. But then Wanyin went out and went to the bookshelf.

He tried to grab a book from the top but he couldn't so he then puff his cheeks and jumped. Xichen sneakily placed the two cups on the coffee table and chuckled seeing Wanyin.

Xichen went behind him and grabbed the book for him. This made Wanyin flinched and turn around. "Ah. . Thank you. . Um. . . You can move now. ." He said as he tried to grab from him but he raised his arm. 

"Hm well you did say you were gonna give me something! So can I choose?" He said as he smile softly. "I. . I guess you can. ." This made Xichen smirk and brought the book down.

"Alright I want. . . A kiss?" Xichen was waiting for Wanyin's reaction since he already loving his faces that he makes. Wanyin eyes widen "you!. ." He then sigh and told him to go down to his level.

"Where do you want the kiss?. . . Wait! Don't answer!-" Xichen smiled and tapped his lips. Making Wanyin blush and irritated. "Well, come on Wanyin my legs are gonna give up!"

Wanyin sigh and leaned in for a quick peck. Xichen then smile "thank you I will cherish it forever!" Wanyin rolled his eyes playfully and then grabbed the book. He sat down on the couch and starting flipping through pages.

"Wanyin~ that strawberry milkshake is for you~"  He said as he walked towards Wanyin. "Stay at least two feet away from me" Wanyin pointed the book at him, threatening to send it flying towards his face.

"Ah okay, put the book down and finish your strawberry milkshake" Xichen said as he was slowly walking to the couch in front of him.

Wanyin placed the book down and then grabbed the milkshake and started drinking it. This made Xichen stare at him and then grab his own milkshake.

"Alright done now come on finished yours and we go to sleep"  Wanyin said standing up and then placing the book lower than it was. After making his way to the kitchen and placing down the cup on the sink.

Wanyin then turned around and seeing Xichen right in front of him making him startled. But he still then kept walking to his room. "You're going to sleep in the other room so don't-"

Xichen was already making himself comfy on his bed. This made Wanyin irritated and making him clenched his fist.

But he sigh and joined him "just stay in your side!" Xichen just smiled as he saw Wanyin turning around to not look at him.

"Come on! Cuddle with me~ we already bathe together~" Xichen said while sneakily wrapping his arms around his waist. "Xichen I'm warning y- Ah!"

Xichen bit his ear. . . "You demon! This is not what friends d-do" Wanyin was now a blushing mess and making him regret summoning him but only a little bit. "You're right! Let's go to sleep!" Xichen said pulling him closer.

|| 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ||

Xichen a simp 😳 but like who wouldn't simp for Jiang Cheng 👉🏻👈🏻