𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒐? / 03

"Wait! You can't go dress like that!" Wanyin said kinda laughing. "Huh what's wrong with my robes?" Wanyin shook his head then dragged him to his room.

"Well there's nothing wrong with the robes you're wearing, is just we don't want to ruined them!" This made Xichen nod then snap his fingers making clothes appear on the bed.

The clothes were loose and short overalls with a t-shirt he also then made shoes for himself. "Alright then I will wait outside-" Wanyin said making Xichen shake his head. "I don't know how to put these on"

He said that smiling while holding his wrist to stay. . "Uh you don't expect-" Xichen smiled and nodded. Wanyin sigh "alright then. . Take your robes off. . ."

Xichen thought nothing of it so he did. . But the thing is they don't have underwear in the underworld only trousers. . But he took that off too. . . 

"Xichen! Not everything!" Wanyin yelled as he blushed madly. "Oh I apologise, so what is it that you guys wear?" He still asked innocently and still not covering his private parts. .

"Boxers or underwear! Now hurry up and put that on first!" Wanyin was again was yelling and covering his eyes. "Ah thank you!" He snapped his fingers and then he put the boxers first.

"There! Now what?" Wanyin breathe in and out and then taking his hands away from his hands. "The shirt first. ." He then helped putting it on but like he was taller it looks like he wanted to kiss him.

"Now put on your overalls" Wanyin then goes on his knees and tells him to put one leg in. "Now put the other-" Wanyin stopped as he saw xichen blushing.

"Is there something wrong?" Wanyin asked but he shook his head and helped him stand up. "So then just pull it up. ." Xichen nodded and then he was finish. But then Wanyin helped him put his shoes on. 

"Alright let's go now. . ." Wanyin said as he led him outside. "Oh hi Jiang Cheng! And who is this handsome man~" A neighbor asked as she was clearly trying to flirt.

"He's a Friend!" Wanyin answer looking away. "Oh well introduce him to me!~" She said giggling. Xichen was just looking at him just making him more nervous.

"My name Xichen! Nice to meet you!" He said as he waved. "Here in Lotus Pier we shake hands-" She was about to hold his hand but he backed away.

Xichen chuckled bitterly "sorry but I'm not from lotus pier. . ." Then he turned around to Wanyin and hold his hand. "Let's go collect!" He smiled at him making Wanyin blush a little. .

"Jiang Cheng! Come back here!" Wanyin sigh then went where she was. "Yes?" She rolled her eyes once she saw him coming back to him.

"Who is he exactly!?" She question this time grabbing his wrist. "He's a demon" Wanyin said but making a sarcastic tone. "Your friends with a what?!" But then Xichen carried Wanyin in bridal style.

"Let me down Xichen!. ." He said blushing and trying to not make eye contact. "We are suppose to be friends! Remember? Now come on let's collect lotus!" He said smiling making Wanyin blush again.

|| 𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 ||

He a little jealous 😳👉🏻👈🏻