Chapter 1

( Hey, this is Zaynboi_16 and this is my first story!!!!! First things first, THIS IS NOT A FANFICTION! But i love fan fictions. Please excuse any grammar, capitalization etc. errors. This is not a book critiqing website. just ignore and the story should be fine. This story is about two star crossed lovers (Who are... you guessed it, gay!) and they are total polar opposites. This is, judging by the title, a variation of Romeo and Juliet. It is set in the 1990's at a high school. This story is dedicated to Trevia(lologurl2) Alaina (AlAiNa_13) Matty (Matty_S) Amiah(Amiah_Panda) Destiny(destinayyy) Logan (writersblock1375) and Serena (pseudonym132) )

He was standing in the doorway. He had a white tank top on. It was like a gust of cold wind when he walked through the door . Not in a bad way, but almost like I was finally relieved and calm in my life. Almost like everything was right... HE was... right.

He walked in the room with a white tank top on and basketball shorts. He was holding was a basketball on his left arm, and pulled his bookbag on his right shoulder. He was in fact, small framed, but he was fit. His hair was short and black . His skin was almond toned and his eyes were like milk chocolate. He was about five inches taller than me (and i was 5'6").

"Sup." He said with a dumb look on his face. He had a cheesy smile that was infectious.

We walked down the English Hall. " So this is your first block" I said as I turned to room number E313. " Thanks dude" he said, "make sure to stay chill, that pretty face looks better when it smiles." He walked in the classroom, as I stood in the middle of the hall in a trance. Did he call my face pretty?

When I finally came to my senses, i was in a sworm of students. I drunkenly wobbled down the hallway to my second block.

Second period was just a blur. The teacher made us take a quiz that i am positive I failed. Why me? He is too cute for me. I'm just a teachers pet, and he's a hot athlete. I was still contemplating whether to talk to him next time i see him, or to wait until he talks to me. At my desk, my legs kept shaking. People from around the room kept looking at me, but i just ignored that. Is he gay? Was he just playing? The bell rang and I shook abruptly.

It was time to go to lunch and i was still stuck on this guy. I walked in the cafeteria and to my shock he was sitting (and laughing) with my best friend Layla. Layla and I had been friends since the 4th grade. She was very tall, African American, and she had legs that went on forever. The boys fantasized about her, but she was completely oblivious to it. She wasn't the brightest bulb in the house (if you know what i mean).

I sat down next to her and it was like her eyes were glued onto his. After about five minutes of laughing at his pathetic jokes, she finally realized i was sitting next to her. "Hi, Julio! How was your day?" She said with the biggest, dumbest smile i have ever layed eyes on. "MY day? Let's talk about yours?" I said with a hint of sarcasm that she would never pick up.

"Well i met this very charming boy named Romeo" she said while trying to secretly point to the jock next to her. " I got to tour him around this morning" I said. " It wasn't much of a tour cutie." Romeo interjected. "Cutie??!!" me and Layla said.

"Yeah, he's cute don't ya think?" Romeo said. "Um, does this mean your gay?" Layla said with her mouth half open. "Sure fuckin' does" he said with a smile. " "I am too" i said with a blushful face. "I could tell right off the bat, haha" Romeo said. " Everyone can!" Layla said giggling. " Ok, Ok I get I'm a fag" I said. "No your not, your beautiful and sweet." Romeo said as he gazed in my eyes.

"Well, I am gonna leave you two at it" Layla said awkwardly walking away. " So what is your next class, Romeo?" I said while ruffling my hair. " I don't know, you tell me." he said. "Huh?" "You still have my schedule dummy" he said with a big smile. "Oh sorry" I gave it to him nervously. "looks like I got a free block" "Me too!" I said almost a little too excitedly.

"You wanna go to this secret place I know?" Romeo said while hinting that it was a "special" place.