chapter 1

Hello new reader. Don't follow me or Add this book to your library shit. Please. I hate this fic so much qnd everyone liking it is overwhelming . Ty.

No one's POV
A small boy walked into a large school. He was fiddling with a strand of his purple hair, mumbling anxiously to himself. He had his head down, attempting to avoid the eye contact of passing students. He finally got to his class as he rushed to the back and sat down. He took out a small note pad and started to write something into it. His peace was suddenly interrupted as a hand slammed down onto his desk "mornin' oma!" A tall boy with green hair smiled at the smaller boy. "G-good morning Amami-kun" oma replied quietly, shutting his note pad and placing it back into his bag.
After afew minutes of chatting the teacher walked in "good morning class, today we have a new student joining us!" She smiled at everyone as a tall boy walked into the class. He had pale skin and dark grey hair, slightly tinted blue. He was wearing a cap that slightly covered his eyes.
"Hello. My name is Shuichi Saihara, i hope we get along" he said as he stood at the front. He glanced around the class and he  locked his eye's onto oma. His cheeks went a light shade of pink as he continued to stare at the small boy. After a moment of silence the teacher spoke "well then Saihara could you sit next to oma. Oma raise your hand please." Oma slowly raised his hand, he nervously glanced up at Saihara who seemed to be staring at him.

Shuichi Saihara's POV
I walked over to the adorable small boy. God he looked perfect, what was his name again? Oma?..yeah Oma wow! I giggled slightly as i took my seat next to him. He was so amazing! I just want to see his cute little face full of despair! Ohhh what if he knew Danganronpa! That would be great! "H-hello" he mumbled to me. Oh even his voice is amazing "Hello, whats your name?" I smiled at him. "O-oh yeah u-uhm well m-my names K-Kokichi Oma, n-nice to meet you S-Saihara-chan i hope w-we can get a-along"  ohhh Kokichi Oma, what a great name and he's shy! So cute! "Mmhm i know we'll get along just fine my beloved" i replied quietly "h-huh. W-what did you say?" He asked, I'm glad he didn't hear me. "Oh i said I hope we get along aswell Oma-kun!" He just smiled slightly as a response.

>time skip brought to you by Rantaro's avocado ass<

Kokichi Oma's POV
I was about to leave the classroom but i felt someone tap my shoulder, I flinched slightly and turned around. Saihara-chan was smiling at me, "Would you like to eat lunch with me oma-kun?" I replied with a nod. He was an interesting person, well atleast he doesn't want to hurt me like momota-kun does.
We walked up to the roof and sat down on a small bench. I got out my lunch and my note pad. I started to doodle, i do that alot in my free time. This time i had decided to doodle Nagito Komaeda, my favorite Danganronpa character. "Is that Nagito Komaeda?" Shuichi was grinning at this point "oh y-yeah it is- u-uhm please don't t-tell anyone" i managed to mutter. Saihara-chan giggled "I won't tell anyone! I'm just glad to know you like Danganronpa to!" He liked Danganronpa. Oh so someone else, apart from akamatsu and amami, actually liked it.
I smiled slightly and put my note pad away, opening my lunch box and taking out a grape panta. I love grape panta, such an amazing flavour. As i took a sip of it, shuichi tapped my shoulder. I turned to face him "w-what is it s-saihara-chan?" I asked quietly. He was grinning "would you like to come to my house after school?"
.
Why would he ask that?
.
We barely knew each other.
.
Was he going to do anything to me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is he trustworthy?

Y'all get to choose what oma does!
1- "s-sure saihara-chan"
2- "ah n-no I'm b-busy sorry"
3- just ignore him
4- not an option but please read. Dont add this to your reqding lists, dont follow me, dont comment. Its highly overwhelming considering i want to delete this book ty

(708 words)
(Also, sorry it's kinda short- I'm trying my best- I'm just pretty busy so I'll try to update at least once a week, if you're lucky twice- i have family issues due to the virus and it makes this all harder,anyways UwU thanks for the support!!!! Stay safe y'all!!)