Doctor Who: Siliconspiracy

DOCTOR WHO: Series 11

Episode 1:

Siliconspiracy

A Fan-Made Alternate Doctor Who Series

Written by Zachary Denoyer

All rights belong to BBC Studios

Foreword:

For almost a decade Doctor Who has meant so much to me. I never grew up as a fan of the series but came to realize its amazing history as I watched the series these past years. I fell in love with its grasp of the unknown and how it was filled with amazing actors and settings. From William Hartnell to the current Doctor Jodie Whittaker, the acting and command of the role was one to be astonished. To be the Doctor on screen meant so much to so many, including the actors.

I, myself, am hoping to one day take the reins and play the Doctor on screen even though I'm American. But halfway through Peter Capaldi's run as the Doctor I thought to myself: "Why not just write stories where you play the titular character?" I honestly laughed at the idea as Fan-Fiction has a sort of negative stigma about it. Then I saw that many of the Doctors themselves had been fans growing up and had even written their own Fan-Fiction. So I thought "Ah, what the hell", and wrote myself in as the Thirteenth Doctor, now Alternate Thirteenth Doctor as the fantastic Jodie Whittaker is now in the role.

But, with that being said, I wanted to respect the lore of the series and expand upon it in my own way, but also keep the spirit of the show alive. This is my alternate version of Doctor Who. This first Series will deal with self-doubt and the ups and downs life will take you through as you grow. It starts from a unique point in the Doctor's life.

Note: The is my first time publishing to Wattpad. The formatting is just a paste from my Word document. I've written a lot of the stories. I'd just like to share with you my first. Any interesting parallels to the current events in DW canon are coincidental. This was written during Series 8 and inspired by the amazing DW lore.

Chapter 1

It was after Bill's departure, after the defeat of the Cybermen, after...pain, that the Doctor went back to Gallifrey. You may remember these events differently, that the Twelfth Incarnation of the Doctor didn't want to regenerate in an icy field; that the Doctor regenerated into someone completely different, a woman even. This time though the Doctor didn't regenerate until one fateful encounter. An encounter that changed everything...

The Doctor's home planet Gallifrey was back in the sky, after so long being lost in a pocket universe at the end of time. The Web of Time...was under management again. News spread throughout the universe of the return of the long dead race of Time Lords. There was hope, fear, both. No one knew what to expect from the mighty race.

After his encounter with the Cybermen, the Doctor was dying...trying to hold on to who he currently was. But after so long, the Doctor received the news of the return of Gallifrey. The only thing the Doctor could do now is investigate why it had returned, and how. "One final hurrah..." the Doctor muttered under his shallow breath.

It was time for the Doctor to return to Gallifrey, to greet his people he had saved...and subsequently abandoned at the end of time. The Doctor wouldn't know how they would react or what would happen upon his return, but nonetheless the Doctor stood up straight and set the TARDIS's destination for the constellation of Kasterborous.