Days

Hello, I'm Sarah Williams.. I'm thirteen and live with my daddy, my big brother Charlie, and my little two year old brother Jack. My mother left us one year ago for this so called 'hot guy', my dad was really sad and my brother practically raised me before he stopped being so depressed.

I'm in the seventh grade and don't get along with a lot of people, I actually well, love computers and online gaming... Usually though, get bullied for stuff like that but my family says not to worry. I only have on friend and that's a girl named Darling Shary, she is so nice but people make fun of her because she's a lesbian... I tell her to not to worry, but she lets it get to her..

"Hey Sarah, have you seen my phone?" Asked Charlie. I shook my head, I was really shy even at home. My dad had to work twice as hard because my MOM left us with a little bit of money. She is such a slut, I hate her so much now, I crawled onto my bed with my blue dress on with my hair in a pony tail. Of course I had a bad day, I cried on my pink soft pillow since I've had since I was little. My brother walked into my room and sat next to me, he rubbed my shoulders and smiled, "hey little sis, what's the matter?" He asked quietly. "The girls at school are so mean! They tease me because I love computers and that I'm best friends with a lesbian!" I yelled in his chest. He patted my head, "what about you play your laptop, that calms you down.." He said grabbing the black laptop off my desk. I smiled and nodded, thats when I heard my little brother cry. Charlie sighed and went to look.

When I was looking at my email, that's when I got a text from Darling. 'I want you to look at my BFFs Skype, I know that you're wanting to get along with guys and he's the one to look at first..' I blushed and sighed. 'Fine, but how old is he and why are you texting me?' She didn't answer so I looked him up. There was a boy with deep brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.. He was also skinny, I started to say hi and he responded,

'Who is this?'

'One of Darling's friends."

'Oh, so what's up?'

'Umm, nothing.. She said I needed to talk to you because she thinks I'm really shy and lonely.'

'Your not shy, if you were you wouldn't be talking to me right now..'

I never thought about that before, I sighed as my dad called for me downstairs. "Yes daddy?" I asked quietly. He smiled, "dinners ready, want some?" He looked so tired, I nodded. "But, go upstairs and get some sleep.. You look awful.." I said laughing. He hugged me and stroked my hair, "alright.." He went upstairs and closed the door, Charlie came down with my little brother in his arms. "What's wrong with dad?" He asked. "Oh nothing, he's just tired.." He nodded.. We are the leftover pizza and went upstairs.. I got on my laptop and started playing this really cool online game called SAO, no I'm not talking about the show.. It's based off it though.

I started to get really tired so I went to bed early..