Hostpital And Him

When I woke up, I heard beeping noises around me and I couldn't see anything out my right eye. I was in a hospital, my brother came in crying with a big bandage around his head. "I'm so sorry!" He yelled. I was so startled, why was my right eye covered? I hugged him gently, the doctor walked in and said, "there was a car wreck and you.. Damaged your right eye and your um.. Both of your Ovaries.." My one eye filled up with tears. "About my ovaries.. Does that mean I can't have children!" Even though I'm thirteen, I've been thinking of kids since I was eleven. The doctor nodded and Charlie just sighed as I looked down at my scars. "Your right eye can't be prepared, a tree went right through it so it's better not to remove the bandages.." Charlie said. I sighed and hit my pillow, "and what about dad and Jack?" I asked Charlie quietly.

"Well you see, dad was put into a mental hospital and Jack is coming over with mom.." I hid under the covers.. 'Not mom.. Please no!' I thought.. "What happened to you?" I said touching his cheek. He laughed and smiled, "I got cut right up the side of the head, nothin much!" He said doing a fake smile. I sighed and hugged him tightly, just a couple seconds later mom comes in with Jack in her arms. She put him down and her eyes filled up with tears, "my beautiful darlings! Are you ok!" 'How dare you act like our mom?' I thought. Charlie smiled, "I'm ok. But thanks mom.." She looked over at me and sobbed, "I'm so sorry!" She looked down at me and covered up her face. "I can't see my little girl get hurt like this..." I looked at her in a strange way, it seems that she actually cares about me..

About thirty minutes pasted until Charlie, Mom, and Jack had to go home..

The nurse came in and smiled, "excuse me, Ms. Sarah.. Someone's here to se you.." I smiled and nodded.. A boy with dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes and Darling came into the room. She turned away as the boy started to cry, I then knew who it was.. "J-John!" I yelled. He smiled and wiped the tears away, he ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "Are you ok, I never knew you looked so cute in person.." He said finally letting me go. I laughed and nodded, I looked over at Darling who had a black dress on and her red hair down. She covered her mouth as she tried to cover the tears, "Darling, come over here, please.." She came over and hugged me while sobbing. "I'm so sorry!" She said crying. I smiled, "it's alright I'm ok.." She let me go and nodded. "J has been wanting to tell you something for a while. Your mom said it was ok if he stayed the night and so did the nurse." I looked at him and nodded...