Emotions

I woke up and it was Saturday, I jumped out of bed and put on my pink warm shirt and my baggy black sweat pants and went to go check on my little brother.. He was smiling and my sleep and I felt so happy for him, no worries what so ever with him. I went downstairs and got my small black laptop and sat on the cream colored couch, I had a lot of messages from Darling and one that I didn't know what to say.. It was from mom, it said, "hey sweetheart, I know ur still mad at me but I wanna say that, I really miss u too so say hi and I love you.." I covered my face and put my knees against my chest, "why God, why!" I whispered.. I felt warm small tears roll down my cheeks, I then heard a small ring on my laptop, it was John.
"Hey what's u- whoa! Why are crying!"
"I just gotta text from my mom.. I can't stand that woman.. She broke my dads heart"
He sighed, "I really need to talk to you.."
I wiped off the tears, "y-ya what's up?"
He had tears in his eyes as well, "well you see, my dad got REALLY out of control last night and hurt my mom.. And well.." He then covered his eyes shamefully.. "I don't want you seein' me like this.. Even though I met you last week I feel like I've known you forever.."
My eyes widened, "I wish, the world was a happier place, ya know?" He nodded fast and laughed wiping off the tears..
"The world isn't meant for kids like us who always get picked on and teased because of what we do.."
I was shocked, "I thought you would be really popular at school.."
He giggled, "well, I'm not.. And I really don't care or give a shit.."
I smiled and nodded, "me too... Anyway I have to go, bye bye!"
He waved and e computer went off, I sighed and curled up into a ball and smiled.. My dad came from downstairs and smiled, "hey, sweetheart.. What's up?" "Oh nothing!" I said smiling, I couldn't tell him that mom said hi to me and not the others. Then Charlie came down without his shirt on, I laughed quietly as my dad glared at him.. My family was great, but sometimes they're to protective..