Better.

He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand, "I heard that you can't have kids.." He mumbled. I looked at him and put my hand on my stomach and nodded. He stroked my short bright red hair and smiled as he kissed my forehead gently, I blushed bright red.. He gently put his hand on my right eye that had the bandage on and sighed, "I would do anything to help you right now..." He whispered. I sighed, even though I met him three weeks ago, he was my best friend besides, Darling.. He had a red shirt on with black jeans and a beanie, he looked so cute. He took off the beanie and put on me, "you look cute in it, keep it.." He said rubbing it on me as I laughed.

I hugged him tightly and clenched his shirt as felt a wave of happiness, but then again sadness.. I cried in his chest, even though we were both thirteen I was acting so spoiled.. He patted my head and kept telling me it was ok and that I wasn't acting selfish or spoiled.. After I was done crying I lay in my bed and closed my eyes, well eye actually.. "How about you got to sleep, I'll be right here.." He said putting his hand on my forehead. I nodded slowly and slept

When I woke up he was sleeping on the side of my bed snoring quietly, I smiled and rubbed his head. He then woke up flinching and looking straight at me, "did you sleep well?" I asked quietly. He had a big goofy grin on his face and smiled, after about thirty minutes mom and brothers came in and asked if I was ok, "I'm alright.. John kept me company.." I smiled holding his hand.. He looked at me sadly, "I gotta go.. Mom just texted me." I nodded and hugged him. After he closed the door. Charlie looked at me seriously, "you know, this is your last day to stay in the hospital, and the doctors asked if you looked like to do an eye transplant?" He said smiling, my eye filled up with big watery tears.. "Can they do one on my ovaries to!" I said laughing quietly. He shook his head, I sighed and nodded. 'I hope this works out..' I thought..