School

I woke up and it was so cold outside, dad stayed home to raise my little brother.. When I went to school the popular girls Diana, Rachel, and Diana's twin sister Nikki. They snickered and walked up to me, "hey glasses, mind if we ask your "girlfriend" a question. I clenched my fist, "n-no one, talks to Darling like that!" I yelled slapping them in the face. I had tears in my eyes and ran off.
For the rest of the day I was super quiet, I didn't even talk to Darling. When I got home Charlie was staring at me angrily, "why did you slap theses girls!" He yelled. "I didn't like them talking to Darling like that.." I said crying. I ran into my room and locked the door, I got on my laptop and I had a message from the guy yesterday,
'Hey it's me, Darling told me what you did for her. I think that's really sweet of you..'
I stared at my computer. 'Thanks, anyway what's your name?'
'John Alley, what's your?
'Sarah, nice name btw..'
'Thanks, anyway if you'll let me. Can I see your face?'
'Um.. Sure..' I blushed because no one ever asked me that question before.. I then got a call from him from Skype, I accepted it. To admit it, he was really hot and his voice was so calm and soothing. "Wow." He said looking superise. I tilted my head, "what?" "I never thought he would flatter me like this but he did, "your much cuter than I thought.." He said smiling. I blushed and he laughed, for at least a hour we talked about video games and much more. Then I looked at the time and it was 1:15 am.. I yawned and told him goodnight, he was the first guy besides my brothers that I felt close to..