Out Of The House!

It was later on at night, my dad went out and he hasn't been back since two hours ago. My brother was walking back and fourth trying to find out what was happening to my dad, my little brother was shaking.. "Mommy, I'm scared.." He said hugging me. I looked at him and so did Charlie, "I-I'm, not mommy, I'm Sarah your big sissy.. But don't be afraid because daddy is coming back." He smiled and held the purple monkey that my mom gave him to his chest. Charlie slammed the wall near the bookshelf, "what the hell! Where is dad!" I covered my little brothers ears. "He'll be back!" I yelled. We started screaming and I slapped Charlie right across the face, my face was now covered with tears. "What the hell is wrong with yo-" the door opened.
My dad came in with red clouded eyes and started to laugh in my face, his breath smelled like heavy beer, "your so cute.. Don't worry this won't last long.." He grabbed a gun. My brother ran into him and pushed him down, he grabbed me and little brothers hand and locked us into the closet. He kissed my forehead and told me it's ok, I cracked the door. "How dare you drink and do drugs, you damn bastard!" He yelled. I heard pushing and screaming, I held my little brother close as he sobbed. My brother grabbed me and carried my brother, I grabbed my laptop and ran into my dad's red van. "W-what's going on!" I said shaking and getting in. I saw tears in my brothers eyes, "we are going to drive, Jack to Aunt Annie's house.. Ok.." I nodded and turned on my computer. We dropped him off and me and him headed to a hotel..
"Hey, Sarah. Why are you crying and in the car"
"Because I'm.."
I then heard a loud screech and I felt something stab me in the eye, everything went black. I couldn't wake up...