I Will Be Strong

About a week has past and I haven't heard anything about John, I've asked Darling about him and she doesn't answer. When I got home Charlie was playing with Jack on the couch and mom was just calling her friends like she did when we all used to live together, except it wasn't her friends.. I was really worried about John so I decided to ask mom if she knew anything, I could tell if she was lying or not, "uh.. Um.. No I don't actually! Sorry, sweetie!" She said smiling, and of corse she was lying.

I pushed her down to the floor and she fell hurting her head, my eye was now a deep color red. "DONT LIE TO ME YOU OLD HAG!!" I yelled. Charlie came into the room helping mom up. He pushed me down so he was on top of me, "HOW DARE YOU HURT MOM! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" He screamed. I went back to normal, "w-what happened, did I do something?" I asked shaking and sweating, I was also crying.. He looked at me shocked and got off of me, "oh my god, mom! Ar enough alright!" I said helping her up. She smilied, "I'm ok, sweetie.. I should tell you the truth though.. Well you see.." She got up and we sat down on the couch.

"You see sweetie.. John has gone to jail for a little bit.." I covered my face, "w-why though.." I said crying. "You know your eye.. Well, it's not like the other one is it? You can see things that other people can't and in a exchange it might make you go insane.. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you.. And anyway, he found out and killed the doctor. He was then sent to jail.." I didn't know what to say, so I wasn't going crazy.. They did this to me didn't they! I hugged her tightly, "thank you for telling me.." I whispered.. Was that why I had my break down?

Everyone was sleeping, I got up and put on my black sweatpants and black sweatshirt, I looked in the mirror and saw a monster that had to be awaken..

I laughed and held the beanie that John gave me when I was in the hospital, I smilied and closed my eyes, "don't worry, John. I'm gonna come save you.." I whispred trying not to cry, my eye then turned black and I had a white pupil. I was more powerful than I've ever been, I walked out the door quietly and I ran to the jail without anyone seeing me.. When I got there guards were staring at me and screaming why I was there, but I ignored them and laughed. "Y-you can't stop me now.." I stared at them and then blood started gushing out of them quickly, I watched of all of their head were then cut off. That's when I got inside and went for a search..

When I found him he was sleeping, I tore down the metal bars. He woke up and I had blood all over me, "I-it's ok, I won't hurt you.." I said smiling..