Chapter 5

It has been a week since anyone has seen YN and everyone was worried considering anytime YN leaves he is only gone for a day or two even when he gets mad. Naruto and the others all remember the look on YN's face even though they could only see his eyes. He was pissed and then they noticed the look of worry on his face after he did all of that and disappeared. The boy that is known as Eiji was still in the hospital recovering from his wounds. His girlfriend has stayed near him for a few hours and then says.

Aki "It's all YN's fault, it's because of his freakish powers, I don't know what I saw in him at all. He needs to pay for what he has done."

With Madara

She hasn't been able to go into her cell due to the fact that YN still has her key and the door won't lock unless the key is available, she sat at the front gate and waited to see if he would be back, she has been worried for someone other than herself for the first time in a long time.

Madara "YN where are you?"

Kakashi "Wanting him?"

Madara saw Kakashi standing there looking at her as she was thinking about the situation.

Madara "N-no why would I want that idiot?"

Kakashi "You're blushing really badly right now. Look, you can't hide your emotions, even though you only show happiness and anger to others, but that was different when you were with YN, you actually smiled and seemed like you were having a good time."

Madara was thinking about that and ended up smiling at it and then sighed.

Madara "I didn't know that I would fall for him that easily, he treated me like he would treat anyone else, even though he was an enemy during the war, he still talks to me like we were never enemies."

Aki "Lord Sixth, I need to talk to you."

Kakashi "In a moment."

Aki "It's about that bastard YN. He needs to suffer the consequences for his actions. He had no right attacking Eiji like that. He needs to be locked up for what he did."

Madara "More like your boyfriend deserved to be put in the hospital."

Aki "No one was talking to you."

Madara "Well you're going to listen to every word that I have to say."

She got quiet and Madara started talking again.

Madara "He had no right talking to YN like that calling him a lap dog for the Hokage. What would that make you if he's a lap dog? Would that make you a tramp? Because you aren't anything special. A man who was willing to give his life for anyone in the war gets treated like he is nothing more than a freak when he isn't one. He was about to propose to you when he caught you cheating on him. Your boyfriend deserved what he had coming to him and you should burn in hell for the stuff that you have said and done."

She didn't say anything she just left and then Madara went back to looking at the gate waiting on YN to come back. They then see a group of ninja carrying someone.

Ninja "Lord Sixth, we found him unconscious in the water."

Madara got a good look at the person and she was shocked.

Madara "YN?"

End of chapter.