Chapter 6

(So much complaining, heres the next chapter for this story)

Madara "What happened to him?"

Ninja "We told you, he was found face first in the water."

They placed him in the hospital and everyone was trying to heal him. Madara was scared for the first time in her life as the person who showed her the most kindness since the 4th great ninja war is now unconscious. She sat next to his bed and was shaking as she was reaching for his head. She felt his head and she could tell that it was burning up.

Madara "His fever has gone up. He needs something to stop the fever."

Medical Ninja "We got this under control, we don't need any help from you."

Madara clenched her fists, but she calmed down because she knew that YN's health was more important than anything else, so she didn't start anything. She sat there and waited for about 30 minutes and when they move back, they sigh in relief and walk back a bit.

Medical Ninja "He should be good for now. He just needs to rest and then he will be back to his normal self."

With that, they left and Madara stayed behind to look over YN and as he was breathing ever so silently, she was watching him to make sure, he wasn't going to die. She was now remembering all the things that have happened since he has been appointed her guard.

Flashback

YN "You know no matter how many times you say it. You're not that bad of a person."

Madara "When I get out of here, you won't be saying that."

YN "Cute, but you won't be getting out until I allow you to get out, I must be going, later.

Flashback end

She smiled and kept remembering everything. The door then opened revealing it to be a bunch of ninja.

Madara "What do you want?"

Out of them popped out two elders.

Elder "Madara Uchiha. You are to return to your cell."

Madara "Not while he's injured."

Elder 2 "No, now."

The ninja threw something at Madara and it caused her to scream in pain as she was then being electrocuted. She then fell to the ground and tears were falling down her face as they dragged her with the wire they were using. The last thing Madara saw was Aki walking into the room and Madara passed out.

Aki "Bout time they took you away like the monster you are."

They all left and Aki was the only one in there, well until some more showed up.

Aki "Finally time to get payback for what you did to Eiji, you bastard."

Her friends blocked the door and she grabbed a kunai from her bag and as she was about to stab him, someone went to open the door but couldn't.

??? "WHO LOCKED THE DOOR?!"

It was Naruto.

Friend 1 "Come on Aki hurry up and do it."

Aki stabbed the kunai into YN's stomach and then stabbed him in different spot and kept doing it before Naruto broke the door down and sent Aki's friends flying. He looked at her and he had Kurama's eyes, he then looked down and saw the stab wounds in YN's body and got even more pissed off. He punched her in the face sending her into the wall along with her friends and soon his friends all were in the room and they were not happy.

Sakura "YN!"

She and Ino ran over to YN and got to healing him. A few minutes go by and they are barely able to heal him.

Aki "He got what was coming to him. He deserved to be killed for what he did."

Sakura clenched her fist and hit Aki as hard as she could without killing her.

Sakura "You have no right talking about someone deserving what they have coming to them. You cheated on him and since he put your little boyfriend in the hospital he needed to die? Then you should get the same."

She was about to hit her harder than what she did before until.

??? "Huh?"

She turned around to see YN waking up. YN sits up and rubs his eyes.

YN "What's going on?"

Naruto "Are you okay?"

YN "I'm a bit sore, but I'll live. So what happened?"

Naruto "Aki just tried killing you."

YN "Really? I didn't feel anything at all, wheres Madara?"

Ino "We don't know. She was next to your bed when we left, but when we got here she was gone and these people were all in here and you were stabbed multiple times."

YN "Well I need to go find her."

YN got out of the bed and almost fell due to him just coming out of consciousness. He hurried and ran to the cell where she was at because he just has a feeling that they put her in there. He gets inside and goes to her cell to find her on the ground unconscious, beaten and bloody. He opened her cell and checked her pulse and then checked if she was breathing, but she wasn't.

YN "No, no, no Madara get up."

He removed her armor and was giving her CPR.

YN "Come on get up."

Kakashi's Pov

Kakashi "So let me get this straight. You sent ninja to the hospital to take Madara away because you saw her as a threat when she doesn't have her Chakra anymore and can't access her sharingan or rinnegan?"

Elder "She is dangerous without them, so we did what was best for the village."

Kakashi "She wasn't doing anything wrong and I gave the order that YN was the only one allowed to put Madara in her cell. He was the only one allowed to do it."

Elder 2 "What does YN have that will keep her at bay?"

YN's Pov

YN "You know what fuck it."

I turned into smoke and reached into my body and pulled something out and placed it into Madara and then after awhile she then woke up.

Madara "YN?"

YN "Yes?"

She got up and hugged me, I was shocked by this but hugged her back and she was crying I know it.

Kakashi's Pov

Kakashi "He had all of her Chakra stored within him."

End of chapter.