Chapter 7 (Short)

She let go of me and hit me in the gut.

Madara "That's what you get for leaving then coming back unconscious."

YN "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, for some reason I was walking then something must've hit me because I fell into the water and passed out. Then I woke up to seeing Sakura almost killing my Ex and that's when I came here and got to you."

She sighed then hugged me again and I then told her.

YN "Another thing I woke up to was apparently my ex ended up trying to kill me."

Madara "SHE DID WHAT!?"

Her Chakra ended up almost exploding and so I grabbed her arms and calmed her down.

YN "It's okay, her and her friends are going to get into serious trouble since she tried committing murder."

Madara "She needs to suffer for what she has done."

YN "This is the best way, she tried this and not to mention her little accomplices who tried blocking the door will be charged as well."

Madara "What will happen now?"

YN "Well, we are paying a visit to the Hokage's building and heading to where the Elders are meeting with him because I have a feeling that they had a thing in this."

Madara "Yeah, how do you think I was put back in my cell? They had ninja electrocute me and drag me away and then I passed out from it."

YN "Alright well lets go."

As we were leaving, there were some ninja that showed up and said.

Ninja "You aren't supposed to be out of your cell."

YN "Get back now, because I am the only one who has a say in if she is to stay in her cell or not."

The ninja were crapping their pants.

Ninja 2 "We're sorry sir we didn't know that you let her out."

Ninja "Yes, forgive us."

YN "Get back to your duties."

The two the leave and Madara and I head to the Hokage building. I head inside and knock on the door, it opens revealing Kakashi and the Elders, but something seems off about them.

Elder "YN LN and Madara Uchiha, what are you two doing here?"

YN "Simple, I was coming here because I know the two of you put Madara in her cell without my orders."

Elder 2 "That was because we didn't know what you had or what you were assigned to do."

Kakashi "They deeply apologize for doing what they did. I see you gave her all of her Chakra back."

Madara "You had my Chakra, idiot?"

YN "Yes I did I just gave it back to you so that you would wake up. I'm sorry."

Madara "*Sigh* I forgive you, you held onto my chakra so you could keep an eye on me and then you saved me from dying when you could've let me die."

The Elders looked in fear as Madara activated her Sharingan.

Madara "I could kill you now, but I wont kill you."

YN "Next time, think before putting the people in cells without asking me. Come on Madara."

She followed me outside and she then asks me.

Madara "What do you want to do?"

End of short chapter.