Chapter 4

Ever since my Ex has cheated on me, I haven't been the same. I have became more distant with my friends and what family I have left. Whenever I go and do my shift, guarding Madaras cell, she tries to talk to me and I just ignore her and look forward and listen in on any intruders.

Madara "Come on YN, talk to me. You usually chat with me and now you're not. It is rather strange."

I turned around and looked at her, but didn't respond to her. I walked away from her cell and banged my head against the wall.

YN "Why does this always happen? I can never be happy with anyone ever again."

Madara "What do you mean? And has this happened before?"

YN "*Sigh* Yeah, it did a few times. I would get into a relationship and they would cheat on me. I don't get it, its stupid. I guess I should just stop trying to get into relationships because I'm better off single."

I looked down at my hands and turned into smoke and was now at the cell.

YN "This smoke ability has been nothing but a curse. It has caused so many people to look at me as a freak."

Madara "You are not a freak. Why would you say that?"

YN "Everyone thinks it. Except for my friends."

Madara "You don't call yourself a freak. You are not one at all."

I feel a hand on my shoulder when I sat down, I looked and saw Madara reaching her hand out of her cell and had it resting on my shoulder.

Madara "Do you want to go do something?"

YN "Sure."

I stood up and unlocked her cell door and when she walked out she said.

Madara "How about we go to the hot springs, that could take your mind off these thoughts."

YN "It might just work."

We head to the hot springs and we go inside I go to the changing room for the men and I remove everything and wrap a towel around my waist I got into the hot springs and sat down and then I lay my head back letting out a sigh of relief.

YN "I definitely needed this."

I hear the water ripple and so I open my eyes to see Naruto walking into the water and he sits back and relaxes.

YN "What are you doing here Naruto?"

Naruto "Hinata and I came here to relax and we saw you two so we said why not. Also we have some other friends coming here."

YN "Who?"

The door opens revealing Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, Lee, Asuma (I'll explain later), Guy (I'll explain that as well.), and Kakashi. They all sit down in the water and they all ask.

Kiba "Hey YN I heard about what happened, are you alright?"

YN "Yeah, I'm fine. I want to just forget about her."

Asuma "I noticed that you have been hanging out with Madara a lot."

YN "Yeah, I guard her cell, so what?"

Guy "YN you like Madara. We can see it."

YN "What? No. I don't want to get into a relationship right now considering I left my ex-girlfriend so quickly."

Shikamaru "You didn't deny it."

I looked at him and my face went started heating up. I then saw him, the one who ruined my relationship with her and so I say.

YN "I gotta go, thanks for the talk you guys."

I got out of the hot springs and went and grabbed my clothing and put it all on and I then heard behind me.

Kakashi "You okay?"

YN "Yeah, I'm fine."

I was heading out when I heard.

??? "Yeah, he should have a dog name because he behaves like a good little lap dog for the Hokage. I see why she left him."

I clenched my fists and walked out of the hot springs and went and Kakashi looked at me and then looked at the springs and tried calling out to me, but I didn't look back and kept walking until I got outside and sat down.

Madara's Pov

I was in the springs and the other women decided to join me and I hear YN talking and him saying that he has to go.

Ino "So Madara, what's going on between you and YN?"

Madara "What do you mean?"

Sakura "The way that you were looking at him, its obvious you like him."

Madara "I do not. I just wanted to help him so because he was upset, so I said why not and have him come here."

Sakura "It sounds like you like him."

Madara "No I-

??? "Oh my, this is the best place to relax."

I look up and I see YN's ex girlfriend and so I don't cause trouble, I get out and head to the changing room and then I got outside and I saw YN sitting there and had an upset look on his face, well his eyes told that he was upset.

Madara "Whats wrong?"

YN "I saw my exs boyfriend, he called me a lapdog for the Hokage and said that I should have a dogs name."

??? "Well you should, you're nothing but a pet, someone who only knows how to follow orders."

YN's Pov

I closed my eyes and then reopened them and said.

YN "You're going to suffer."

I turned to smoke and grabbed him by the throat and punched him in the face, then I threw him back and before he hit the ground the threw a ball of smoke at him and got him in the air above me and slammed him into the ground and got on top of him and started pounding his face in.

Everyone looked at me and then I disappeared out of the village.

End of chapter.