Chapter 9

(Warning may trigger some people.)

YN "A Rinnegan?"

Madara "Well that's one way to put it. This one is different from the Rinnegan that I have ever seen. Yours has my Mangekyou design in it as well as someone elses. Did you have Anyone elses Chakra stored within you?"

YN "Yeah, Sasuke Uchihas when he was locked up, but when he was Released, I gave it to him."

Madara "Then that's why it looks like that. The Rinnegan you possess has the design that it does, but it doesn't explain how y- wait, you said that you come from the LN clan right?"

YN "Yeah, why?"

Madara "That explains it. That explains how you were able to store huge amounts of Chakra within you."

YN "But how does that-

Madara "Let me finish what I was trying to say. The LN clan are known for being able to store Chakra within their bodies and if they keep it in their bodies for a long amount of time then the body seems to copy certain things. Meaning it copied the Sharingan from Sasuke Uchiha and I and then gave you the Rinnegan since the two of us had it."

YN "So you're saying that since I had your Chakra and Sasukes stored within my body that it caused my body to copy your Sharingan and combine the two and turn it into a Rinnegan since the two of you had at least one Rinnegan."

Madara "I mean if you want to put it like that then yeah that's another way of saying it."

YN "Great, just as my problems are starting to get worse."

Madara "What do you mean?"

YN "I'm already seen as a freak and this just proves it to be true."

Madara "YN, you are not a freak no matter how many times you say it. You're not a freak. So stop calling yourself one."

YN just kept looking at his hands and Madara had enough so she grabbed his hands and asked.

Madara "Have you killed innocent people?"

YN "No."

Madara "Have you put your needs before anyone elses?"

YN "No."

Madara "Have you treated someone like their lower than what you are?"

YN "No."

Madara "Then stop calling yourself names. You are not a freak, you have saved many lives and stopped people from going insane. You are honestly the kindest person that I have ever met, you put others before you. Even the people you've seen as enemies, you show them respect and that is something not a lot of people can do. Just because you have certain abilities that others don't doesn't mean you're a freak, a freak is someone who uses those powers to make themselves seem like one."

She then got closer to him and rubbed YN's arms and then moved her arms up and had her hands on the back of YN's head and said.

Madara "I don't see any evil in you."

She then moved her face closer to YN's and YN moved in and their lips finally touched. She held onto him and YN had his arms wrapped around her waist as the two began floating in the air as it was from YN. She then parted from him and smiled.

Madara "This is the first time that I have felt something like this. If only you were born in my era, everything would've been different. I wouldn't had tried taking on the village, my fight with Hashirama would've never happened. I would've had children of my own that could've paved the way for stronger Uchiha and the massacre wouldn't had been needed to save the village. We could've changed everything. I would've died a happy woman knowing that I had you by my side."

YN smiled and placed his hand on her cheek and she grabbed it and had tears in her eyes as they were not tears of sadness, but tears of happiness. YN kissed her one more time before the smoke enveloped them and they were now in the village. They heard the sounds of gasping coming from others.

Villager 1 "Is that Madara Uchiha kissing YN?"

Villager 2 "No, YN's hair isn't that long and he never shows his face."

YN stopped kissing Madara and looked at everyone and smiled and said.

YN "Hey."

Naruto "YN. Is that you?"

YN "Yeah it's me. I forgot that I never showed you my face."

Sakura "It's a good thing you didn't."

YN "Huh? Why?"

Ino "Because you would've made everyone pass out because of how hot you are."

Madara "Hey back off, he's mine."

She grabbed my arm and I felt my face heating up from her hugging on me like that.

Hinata "You two are so cute together."

Madara then starts blushing and hides her face in my chest.

I placed my arm around her and she said.

YN "Well we gotta go, I must rest I am tired, it's been a long day for me."

Naruto "Okay, take care YN and see you tomorrow."

We head back to my home and I tell her.

YN "I'm going to go to bed, you can eat anything here."

I kissed her on the head and headed into my room where I got into pajamas and closed my eyes then fell asleep. About 20 minutes go by and I feel someone slide into my grasp and felt a nose on mine. I open my eyes to see Madara there and she smiled and had her head in my neck and she fell asleep, so now it was my turn to go to bed. For tomorrow would be hectic.

End of chapter.