Chapter 13

The sun was shining in the room and YN looks down at the sleeping Madara on his chest, he remembers what happened last night and smiles as he then kisses her on the head and then YN hears a knock at the door, so he gets up and when he does, he notices that he's still naked so he gets some pants on and answers the door and it was none other than Kakashi.

YN "What can I do for you?"

Kakashi "I have a mission for you and Naruto, I was going to do it last night, but I had a feeling that you guys were busy doing something."

YN "Yeah, you could say that."

Kakashi "Well come with me to my office."

YN got a shirt on as well as his shoes and the two went to Kakashi's office and he hands YN a file.

Kakashi "These guys have escaped the grasp of the Hidden Leaf for a while now and now, they have killed some of our own and we need you and Naruto to take them out."

YN "Yeah, speaking of Naruto, where is he?"

As soon as he said his name, Naruto comes running in and is now completely exhausted.

Naruto "Wh-what did you need Kakashi-sensei?"

Kakashi "Well, glad you could make it Naruto. You are going on a mission with YN. You two are to look for a group of ninja, who kidnapped hidden leaf ninja and killed them. We need you two, to kill them and when you're done, report back to me and give me the head bands that you collect and please, try to return any bodies that they might have, because we want to give them the proper rest."

YN "Understood, now let me get ready."

YN and Naruto both headed to their homes and got ready and as YN was getting ready, Madara was standing there looking at him.

Madara "Where are you going?"

YN "I have a mission, Naruto and I have to go and take out a group of rouge ninja and bring back any hidden leaf bodies that have been killed so they can get the proper rest."

Madara "Alright, but promise me that you'll come back as soon as possible."

YN "I promise."

She then hugged YN from behind and laid her head on his back, so YN turned around and hugged her back as she didn't want to let YN go.

YN "I have to go."

Madara "Okay, just come back in one piece."

YN "I will."

YN then kissed her on the lips before heading out the door. Where he was met by Naruto who had a bag with him.

YN "Why do you have a bag with you?"

Naruto "Hinata told me that I needed it just in case."

YN "Alright, well lets get going."

The two headed out to hunt down the rouge ninjas and as they are looking for clues as to where they're at, Naruto asks YN a question.

Naruto "So you and Madara. How's that going?"

YN "Better than expected, I didn't know that she cared about me that much and I thought she only saw me as a target to kill when she got her Chakra back, but that wasn't the case, she was there for me when I needed someone, when I was in a coma, she was there next to me as people said, well until the village elders saw her as a threat and forced her into her cell and she was almost dead."

Naruto "Wait, I thought that someone would die, if they had all of their Chakra taken from them."

YN "She had a tiny amount of Chakra left. I had it stored within me as I did the same with Sasuke's Chakra. What I didn't know was the chakra that I had stored, copied some of theirs and I was given the Rinnegan with a twist."

YN revealed his Rinnegan and Naruto was shocked.

Naruto "That's insane. So it just popped out of nowhere?"

YN "Yeah, I was fighting a group with Madara and I absorbed an attack, then she told me that I had a Rinnegan."

Naruto "I see, well we can talk about that later, for now we have to hunt these ninjas."

YN "Agreed."

The two hunt for the ninjas and they find a campfire and YN looks down and spots footprints.

YN "These are fresh, from what it looks like, they took off not too long ago."

YN starts looking around and he can't shake the feeling that they were being followed, so he slowed down time and as he turned around, there were three ninja behind him about to stab him, YN touched Naruto on the shoulder and that allowed Naruto to go at a normal speed.

YN "Looks like we found our killers."

Naruto "Lets tie them up."

The two get restraints on the three then as YN resumes time, the trio fall to the ground, but then, multiple ninja fall from the trees. YN and Naruto go back to back and then look at eachother and smirk before fighting.

Welp, that's gonna do it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it.