Encounter With My Love

Sana has finished her meeting. She didn't wanted to stay longer. They was always a fear in such parties, that she may come across that one person whom she doesn't want to face. She has been successfully avoiding him for the past one year and is planning to do it for the rest of her life.  She had avoided any encounters with him. There were many projects offered to her with him. But she has bluntly refused. Kushal had tried to make her understand that those were great opportunities but Sana was adamant on it. At the party she asked Kushal if she can leave as her mind was getting restless. She never attended parties where she didn't knew the guest list. As it is she was vulnerable because of the incident which accrued last week . It has moved her to the core. Shefali was the one who had morally supported her. She was thankful to her. Here she was, not knowing who will be there. Kushal told her to hang around a little while as it doesn't look good leaving so soon.
    She was speaking to a senior actress when her heart skipped a beat . She could sense him behind her. She wanted to move, she wanted to run away but her feet felt stuck to the ground. The senior actress saw him and moved forward to meet him
   Sid saw her as soon as he entered the hall. She was all beauty with white party gown her shoulder length hair swaying as she moved her head. Her beautiful curves which made his heart flutter. He had such a craving desire to take her in his arms and kiss her senseless that he walked towards her leaving Jasmine behind. A senior actress whom he had known greeted her. Her back was still to him. She didn't move. Jasmine came towards them. She had seen Sana and knew Sid's turmoil.
Jasmine: Hi Sana.
  Sana turned around with a smile which didn't reach her eyes.
Sana: Hi Jasmine. kaisi ho?? Hi Siddharth.
  She has taken his name after a whole year.  It sounded still the same from her mouth. Sid looked at her. The love for her was so immense he wanted to kick something for being so formal to her.
Sid: Hi Sana.  Kaisi ho??
Sana: Acchi hu. Sab badiya.
    He nodded. Jasmine sensed they needed space. She asked the senior actress for a drink and they both left. Sana just wanted to run from there. She was not looking at him. She wanted to be in her bed all curled up crying over her so fascinating but fake life. Sid was looking at her as if his life depended on it.  He wanted to drink in all the details of her before she vanishes again.
Sid: Aur Kya chal raha hai??
Sana: Sab thek. Chalo mai chalti hu. Muje kahi aur bhi jaana hai.
   She was about to turn away when Sid saw a long bandage from her lower shoulder to her elbow. It was visible from the net sleeves.
Sid: Sana yeh kya hua tumko??
   He saw fear in her eyes. She was avoiding his eyes
Sana: Kuch nahi vo set pe gir padi the thodi kharoch hai.
Sid: Kharoch ke leye itna bandage. Tum jhut bol rahi ho. Sach batato muje. Kya hua baby tumko.
    Sana looked in his eyes. They are fear, concern, anger in his eyes. She knew she has to run away from him before he knows everything. He was holding her by her shoulder looking worried and waiting for an answer.
Sana: Kuch nhi hua bola na. Itna hyper hone ke zarurat nhi hai. Sab dekh rahe hai.
Sid: Aur tumhe lagta hai muje farak padta hai??
Sana: Tumhe nahi padta hoga par muje padta hai. Jaao apni sophisticated girlfriend ke paas vo wait kar rahi hai. Muje washroom jaana hai.
    She ran to the washroom. She wanted to run away from there. She called Kushal told him she is leaving and warned him not to tell anything about the incident or her injury to Sid.  As she walked out Sid was waiting for her in the corridor. She saw him and turned in the other direction which lead her to the stairs. She ran down  sat in her car and drove off.

Sidnaaz- The Emotional Saga 2 (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें