A Mercenary's Friendship

{((Warning: Strong Language))}

*Dan's POV*

BANG!!

I looked up to see Cassie was standing there her sword still over her own head but she stopped, her eyes were wide and the glass one seemed to be leaking green liquid. She stumbled backwards and kneeled onto the ground reaching around feeling her back. The tube had shattered and the green liquid was pouring out onto the ground. Along with that there was a small bullet hole in her armor. She breathed heavily as she struggled pulling herself back up to turn around.

"WHO DID THAT?!" She screamed in anger looking over at my friends who were practically paralyzed in fear.

"Wasn't them ya bitch"

I looked over seeing a figure standing in a nearby alley way, the figure was tall and well built it was definitely male from what I was guessing. The figure was wearing a long black trench coat and a blue button up shirt. He also appeared to be wearing a pair of classic red and blue 3D glasses, not to mention the fact he had green hair drooping slightly over his face.

"And just who the fuck are you suppose to be?!" She screamed in frustration as she did her best to keep the ooze from leaving her head.

"Oh you know just a guy who goes around kicking ass cause he has nothing really better to do" The man shrugged as he reloaded his pistol, smirking at Cassie's frustration.

"YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" She raged as she ran at him slicing at him only for him to slide out of the way with the littlest of effort.

"Sorry robot lady but your gonna have to try better than that!!" He laughed in a shrill mocking voice as he jumped over a dumpster and onto a nearby suspended apartment latter before shooting her in the knee.

"GRAH!! YOU SON OF A- AGHH!!!" She yelled but was cut off by getting shot once again but this time in the neck causing her to fall over.

She reached around trying to find her sword but couldn't seem to find it, she began to panic before she heard another shrill excited laughter.

She looked up to see the man now had her sword gripped tightly in his hand. Before she could even scream the sword was brought down swiftly on her neck causing her head to roll down the side of the pavement.

"HA BLAMO BITCH!!" He laughed as he lifted the sword over his shoulder, he was about to walk away until I stopped him.

"Woah woah wait, who are you?!" I looked over him in shock as he came over helping me off the ground.

"Name's Bashur, pleasure to meet ya" He grinned as he held out his fingerless gloved hand to shake mine.

"How did you do that?!"

"Oh, I've tangled with people worse then her but she'll be back up in running sooner or later so you guys might wanna come with me" he replied as he started walking away gesturing to for us to follow.

We quickly followed him feeling confused.

"Wait hold up what do you mean she'll be back up again?! you chopped her head off!!" Sparklez exclaimed as he followed closely holding onto Tourqedawg in fear.

"Oh I take it you never really heard of her, well you see she works for this crazy company overlord guy and every time she gets into some trouble he just fixes her up just like that" He said with a quick snap of his fingers.

"Overlord?" I looked at him confusedly.

"Well he isn't an actual overlord, that's just what I call him because that's basically what he is" He rolled his eyes as he stuffed the hand that was carrying the sword into his pocket.

"So you actually met him?"

"Not really I've spied on him a few times, he is basically a stereotypical suave asshole" He explained as he fiddled with the giant sword over his shoulder.

He explained more about this crazy weird company which apparently was the same company that Pat was talking about back on the phone. Also about how he and both Cassie are mercenaries for hire. He went on about how the city went to crap and criminals were roaming the streets like wild animals until we came up to an old run down apartment.

"Welcome to me casa weirdos!!" He exclaimed as he kicked the door open revealing an actually nice interior to the building.

"You guys are welcome to stay the night or how ever long you guys need to" He smiled as he walked into his kitchen.

"Wow dude that's really nice of you, thanks man" Tourqedawg smiled appreciatively.

"Nah its cool dude, It's nice having company over once and while" He shrugged as he reached over into the fridge pulling out a soda. "Hell I haven't had company over in like five years, not since my friends disappeared...."

"What happened to them?" Lizzy asked concernedly.

"Like I have any damn idea, one day I'm hanging out with all of them and then the next day BAM!! their gone" He explained as he took a sip from his soda can.

"I wish I could at least hear their voices again...." he sighed as he leaned over his counter.

"Wait who are your friends if I may ask?" Trayaurus asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well I was kinda apart of their little fighting group but you know not officially I was more like their good friend who come around every now and then and kick so much ass!! but anyway they were known as Team Crafted my friend Sky was like the leader" He explained as he chugged down his soda before crushing the can against his head.

"Wait your friends with Sky?!" Stacy exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah why do you ask anyway?" He tilted his head confusedly.

"Dude....We have a lot to talk about......"