Good Morning

Once upon a time there was a man who was oh so lonely and felt as if he could never find love. But one fateful day he and all his friends were transported to a new world filled with a kind and friendly new species and new creatures they had never seen before. It was there he had met the love of his life, a young hybrid who cared not about his looks but about his loving heart and mind. The hybrid had showed the man and his friends a new way of life of which they wouldn't have to feel lonely or cast away ever again. The hybrids welcomed them into their village with open arms and open minds. But when the village was attacked by a horrid villain the man had to save his new love and new friends from a devastating future. He had prepared the peaceful village for an inevitable battle but when they were cut underhandedly by the villain and were captured only to be rescued by their friend who had been supposedly captured as well. Their friend had soon revealed that she was in on the entire plan and was helping the evil scoundrel and how she was desperately in love with with the man. The man rejected her with pure anger and hatred and declared that him and his friends would never see her as their friend again, The woman had almost killed them if it were not for the new friend they had made in the new world. The man and his friends soon saved the hybrids and went on to live in peace. The man had vowed to protect the village and its inhabitants along with his lover for the rest of days, and that man's name is Dan. But if you think that's the end of our little story then I must say you guessed wrong and as they say "The end to every story is a new beginning" and our story is just getting started.

*Dan's POV*

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping in the distance, I slowly sat up in the bed and stretched my arms, I then looked down to see my boyfriend was still fast asleep. About  two an half years ago we decided to move in together, before that I was staying at Trayaurus's house. Oh yeah we all actually moved into the village and made our own strange wacky houses, Trayaurus's house looked like a giant beaker. So yeah I now live in Stampy's house with him and his brothers and I must say its actually better than it sounds living with two overprotective future brother in-laws. We have game nights and other fun activities, It's pretty cool to live in this world in general. Your never not surprised and you never know whats going to happen next.

I yawned as I got off the bed and walked over to the drawer and pulled out one of my favorite button up shirts and put it on along with some dark blue jeans from the closet. I looked back at Stampy who was still sleeping peacefully on the bed, I smiled and walked over to his side of the bed and kissed his forehead. "Love you sweetie" I said as I quietly walked away into the hallway and quietly closed the door. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some bacon from the fridge and went to grab a skillet from one of the cabinets.

"Morning Dan" a deep familiar voice called from behind.

"OH MY GROB!!!" I yelped as I dropped the skillet on the ground as I whirled around to see Lee siting down at the kitchen table drinking some coffee.

He raised an eyebrow at me as he took a long sip from his coffee "Calm down Dan I'm not a murderer" he joked as he poured some more coffee into his mug which was decorated with the phrase 'I'm Bearly Awake' along with a picture of a bear under the phrase.

"Well its kinda hard to tell with a voice like yours, I swear you have the perfect voice for a horror movie villain" I laughed out as I picked up the skillet and put it on one of the stove's burners.

"But still remember Dan......" he said darkly as he crept up behind me. "In space no one can hear you.........SCREAM!!!!!" he shrieked as he grabbed me from the shoulders at the last bit of his sentence.

"DUDE!!" I pushed him off as he began to laugh hysterically. "That is not funny dude!! wait how do you even know what that is that movie wasn't even created in this world?" I asked as I turned around and gave him a puzzled look.

He rolled his eyes at this "Remember our last game night, we were playing charades and you chose a movie and acted it out, and when know one could figure it out you explained the entire movie and used that phrase, the only people who knew what that was were the others from your world" he said as he put the coffee pot on the counter.

"Oh yeah......I forgot about that" I said with a small awkward grin as I finished cooking the bacon and put it on a small plate, I then began to make toast and eggs to put on the side.

"I heard the sound of complicated mockery!" a enthusiastic voice yelled from beyond the kitchen in the hallways.

Squid walked inside with an empty coffee mug decorated with the phrase "Are You Squidding Me' and a cute octopus picture above the phrase. "What are we talking about?" he asked excitedly as Lee poured some coffee in Squid's mug.

"We're talking about horror movies and how Dan forgets stuff" Lee said with a smirk plastered to his face.

"So what do you guys plan on doing today?" I asked looking at them as I finished making the two plates of breakfast.

"We're going to fix the well in the town square, a cow ran into it and knocked over the stone into the well and now there is a cow stuck inside the well." Squid said as he sipped his coffee.

"Well.....have fun with that I'm going to bring this breakfast to my boyfriend who is in bed" I said cheerfully as I put the plates on a tray and walked back to the bedroom. I had even put a tea cake on his plate because I made him some tea and he loves having tea cakes with his tea.

"Morning sugar kitty~" I called as I opened door with my foot and carefully walked into the bedroom.

"I told you never to call me that" Stampy groaned tiredly as he stirred awake and sat up to look at me.

"Awww but that's what you are a sweet little sugar kitty~" I said as I tried not to laugh at his impatience for my nicknames.

"I swear Dan I will make you sleep on the couch for the rest of the week" he groaned as he rubbed the slumber from his eyes.

I laughed as I walked over to him and placed the tray in front of him and sat down next to him. He was wearing his adorable pink and peach colored pajamas and he had a light purple eye cover for sleeping. "Aww Dan you didn't have to do this" he said right when he saw the tray of breakfast.

 "I didn't have to but I wanted to~" I said as I pulled him closer to me and placed our foreheads together in a loving manner.

"I love you Danny baby" he said happily as his freckled cheeks dusted with pink blush.

"I love you too Stamps"