Dan's Reveal

((Warning: strong language))

*Dan's POV*

We had gotten into Bashur's car which he called the Death Wheeler which was actually an old bus that looked like it was from the apocalypse and imminently went off to go to that banquet or whatever the fuck ya wanna call it. Anyway we were heading there for three reasons and three reasons only, to get Stampy and beat the ever living shit out of Target, and find out where Lee and squid are so we can save them. Target had ruined my life in a matter of days so in return I'm going to end his life in a matter of fucking seconds. So apparently Target was getting a award for improving the safety of the public and I just can't help but wanna scream out the amount of bullshit that is, Target was a cold psychopathic bastard who requires a bullet right through his head. Anyway back to the story before I loose my damn mind.

"WHO THE FUCK TAUGHT YOU HOW TO DRIVE?!" Trayaurus yelled as we hit another bump in the road causing the car to buck up into the air.

"Do you even know where were going?!" Tourqedawg yelled as he held onto Sparklez in one of the seats trying to keep them both safe.

"Were going to that Banquet hall place!! I did some research and found the directions!!" Bashur exclaimed not removing his eyes from the road.

"What's the plan when we even get in there?!" I asked before screaming as the bus hit another bump causing the whole bus to shake and jump.

"Like you said Dan, were going to rescue your boyfriend and kill Target!!" Bashur whooped as he honked the horn of the bus.

"THAT ISN'T A PLAN THATS A DEATH WISH!!" Trayaurus screamed as another bump caused him to fall out of his seat. "ALSO WHY ARE THERE NO SEAT BELTS IN HERE?!"

"Oh I found the bus like that! when I first got it, it didn't even have back windows!!" Bashur exclaimed as the car started bumping frantically.

"Dude you almost hit an old man!!" Stacy screamed as she looked out the window.

"Well he shouldn't be in the road!!"

"BASHUR WERE ON THE SIDEWALK!!"

"Oh shit!! Uh sorry!!" Bashur yelled out the window as he pulled the bus back onto the road.

"Anyway, Dan I got some weapons in the back in a couple of big crates, you can go ahead and get whatcha need!!"

I got up from my seat and carefully made my way into the very back and opened a crate that was labeled 'T.Corp Militia Enterprises'. I reached inside pulling out strange futuristic guns and knifes and all sorts of shit.

"Wait hold on why is this crate labeled T.Corp? isn't that Target's company?"

"Oh hell yeah, I stole that shit awhile ago on a recon mission, better me using it then those psychotic bastards!!" Bashur yelled in excitement.

"Yeah best not in the hands of any other psychopaths..." Trayaurus grimaced as he was finally able to get back into his seat.

"Awww come on lab coat man, I'm just a little -ah your right I'm a psycho but who isn't now a days ha" Bashur chuckled as he continued to drive the death contraption.

I was about to say something when Bashur suddenly screamed something along the lines of 'Holy shit buckets!!' and the bus went to screeching halt causing me to fall to the floor with a loud thud.

"Ah Damnit!! What the hell Bash?!" I looked up holding my head as I glared at the green haired driver.

"I'm sorry I almost hit a couple of cosplayers!!" He exclaimed as he waved his arms in the air in frustration.